Age of History 3

($Jake$)

Greater Europe Map v0.75 - DEMO out now

Poll  

397 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Wynzel said:

r u continuing it?

I decided to first finish the province map (Which I have to draw by hand by myself) and then create all of the provinces in the editor later. Right now I have made all of the political divisions of Iran, Norway, Sweden and Finland and I will divide them into smaller provinces.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:24 AM, ($Jake$) said:

I decided to first finish the province map (Which I have to draw by hand by myself) and then create all of the provinces in the editor later. Right now I have made all of the political divisions of Iran, Norway, Sweden and Finland and I will divide them into smaller provinces.

yay

VERSION 0.60 - NORTHERN COUNTRIES

I came back from Christmas holidays and finished the Northern Countries - Norway, Sweden, Finland, and northern parts of Russia.

We're at ~2500 provinces now.

All I have left is Russia, Kazakhstan, Iran and parts of Africa and I will move onto sea provinces (Which are going to not take too long.)

Once I'm done with the entire province map, I'm going to upload the province map here and start creating the provinces in the editor.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, ($Jake$) said:

VERSION 0.60 - NORTHERN COUNTRIES

I came back from Christmas holidays and finished the Northern Countries - Norway, Sweden, Finland, and northern parts of Russia.

We're at ~2500 provinces now.

All I have left is Russia, Kazakhstan, Iran and parts of Africa and I will move onto sea provinces (Which are going to not take too long.)

Once I'm done with the entire province map, I'm going to upload the province map here and start creating the provinces in the editor.

Thx for the update 🙂

Hope you had a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year!! 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:57 AM, Germoney The Attacker said:

can u show me some photos

Current progress (I already drew in the Russian Oblasts and started dividing some)

Balancing the Northern Countries was hard as I needed them to have a lot of provinces since they're massive, but Sweden has less people than Belgium, and the other countries are even worse off.

image.thumb.png.25010dab6a8f72d632190ed8e7690052.png

17 hours ago, Germoney The Attacker said:

can i help u in map editor and province connection?, i can see country border by provinces

Once I finish the mod and upload the map, I'll let you guys make scenarios for it and upload them on here. That's the kind of community help I'm planning on implementing.

13 hours ago, Hydra said:

Will it be compatible with latest Addon + version?

I'm not making it with any other mod compatibility in mind. I'll see when I go along with it but right now I don't have any mod compatibility in mind.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, New Britain Mapper said:

When you're finished, could you post the full map here without the screenshots? I want to use it for something (I have paint.net too) and I might use it for flag maps, is it ok?

Yes that's going to be the idea, once I'm finished with the map I'll upload a full version of it (or a scaled down one probably since it's so massive) here so you can all use it.