Age of History 3
($Jake$)

Greater Europe Map v0.75 - DEMO out now

Poll  

397 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, ShadowGaming00 said:

Can we get beta version of this mod soon?

Problem with it is that it takes days if not weeks to put all of these provinces on the map. While the map takes a long time to draw on it's own, creating the actual provinces in-game is an even bigger task.

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 10:01 PM, ($Jake$) said:

Problem with it is that it takes days if not weeks to put all of theI'VEse provinces on the map. While the map takes a long time to draw on it's own, creating the actual provinces in-game is an even bigger task.

I am almost done putting all of the German provinces on the map. I'Ve been working on the in-game map rather than the province one so there are no updates but by March this should be ready.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:57 PM, mamzwyklymonitorocochodzi said:

when i look for google maps provinces are very large, how do you make it?

edit: po prostu wyślij tą mape co masz pod spodem

WPkE5132N6eWAAvZGmyfDCvAJe-q3jg2m3fKfhCN

On 2/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, BrakeCoachStudios said:

For drawing provinces, do you have something layered on so that you can draw on it?

Nope, I use my own knowledge of the area and hope I won't offend anyone. I usually start by drawing a country's administrative regions (eg. Polish Województwa, English/Irish Counties, Swiss Cantons, etc.) and then sub-dividing them into smaller provinces. If there were any big border differences I remember the country having, I also add some alternative borders using some smaller provinces (eg. Polish modern day states divided up in such a way you can create 1914 & 1936 Germany)

On 2/10/2019 at 5:45 AM, 143609 said:

This is probably the one thing I'm looking forward to the most. Any way I could help?

You can help by mainly spreading awareness if you can! I don't really need help with the map, I am making nice progress on it on my own. Best thing you can do is help me spread info about the map 🙂

SMALL UPDATE

I am still working on the mod, even if I am very quiet 🙂 

BIG Update to the map coming 22nd of February.

It's not gonna be a release, but you'll see how much of the map will be done compared to current screenshots ;)))))