Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, and a nuke system. The brand new scenario The Civil War Improved includes all states in the conflict, events related to every major battle East and West in early 61', as well as the beginnings of events on the Second French Intervention in Mexico.
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.04: Seeing the Elephant (The Civil War Scenario) 
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.04.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By Manstein
      What's in the Scenario?
      -Meksico Join Axis
      -America is divided by five: Germany,Japan,Meksico, Spain, and Italy
      Please Enjoy And Have Fun!
      How to install?
      download scenario extract it form zip/rar put into Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth(itsexampleifthatscenariomakedinkeplermapyouwillputinkepler)\scenarios put it here after theres a file named Age_Of_Civilizations open that with notepad++ and add the scenario tags(thefilename) and put ; at the end

worldwar2.rar
    • By davidthomascairns
      Based off of the book and film SS-GB by Len Deighton, picturing a world where the Axis powers have won.
      Please let me know if the map should be changed in any way, thanks x

ssgbdownload.zip
    • By Anonymousss
      I am still working on the Operation Barbarossa. This is what it looks like as of under construction.
      When it is finished, please notify me of anything I left out and I will update it.. thank you!!

• By Saving Things
      Hey guys,
      So as some of you mightve realized im the guy who created a video a while ago showing off a cool mod i was creating with a bunch of different things and basically before i could make it public for everyone i went down for surgery and now im at a cross roads and dont know if i should continue so please watch this video it shows everything ive done to the game like a bunch of alliances spectating and just a bunch more and tell me if you think its worth me working on it more or if i should just give it up....
      Should i continue the mod??