Age of History Games

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nicsos2
      Всем привет! Я решил сделать свой мод на аддон+. Потому что он так и не вышел на свет.
       Мой мод в процессе, задавайте вопросы, я отвечу. Я готовлю пока один очень глобальный и не обычный сценарий его готовность 70%. А мод готов на 30%

Hello everyone I decided to make  my mod on addon+. Because it was never released.
      My mod is in the process, ask questions, I will answer. I'm still preparing one very global and not the usual scenario, its readiness is 70%. And the mod is ready for 30%

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By Chairman Baad
      Here are two civs I made while developing The Chairman Baad Collection.
      Ba'athist Iraq (use in any scenario dated 1968-1991)
      Libyan Arab Republic (use in any scenario dated 1972–1977)
      Download Ba'athist Iraq: irqb.zip
      Download the Libyan Arab Republic: libr.zip
    • By ThisIsADisplayName
      Age of Anime is a mod that changes every leaders portrait including the ones that dont have a portrait or a leader and some other UI Elements and changes it with anime!

Completed Scenarios :
      - Modern World : Complete !
      - World War II : Complete !
      - Victorian Era : Complete !
      - 1440 : Will Come In V2

DOWNLOAD LINK : Mediafire
      the mod should work with other mods (tested with addon+)
      and we're planning to add the portraits of every single civilization in the game so stay tuned!
      Update Log :
      - Victorian Era Scenario Is Completely Finished

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!