Age of History Games
  1. Kelvinnn

Kelvinnn

• Similar Content

• By mimida21
      hello everyone, i'm new to this platform,  plus this map i was working on, took me about 6 days in total when it's come to map making, what inspire me is that some famous guy on the forum with xi as profile pic called age of history 2 as "risk ripoff", but without further a do, welcome to:
      RISK: age of history 2 edition

+almost like aoh1, but way smaller.
      +no sea provinces yet, so it'll feel like old risk game.
      -some country placement may be wrong but it's not like risk was accurate to begin with.

- six scenario as of right now (there'll be more to come, don't worry)
      0.2 update : + fixed the regional placement of the map.
      + added a new scenario: 1440.
      + a ton of formable nations, around 27.
      + created alot of city in different provinces.
      -  due to the lack of sea province in the map, there's only one province wastelanded in 1440.
      -  i accidently made H.R.E the number one in 1440.
      0.3 update: + fixed terrain placement slightly, and fix some continent placement *northern north America and Alaska ain't Asia*
      + 3 more scenarios added.
      + made a new civilization exclusive to one scenario (the requested one).
      - still no sea provinces as of now.
      note: the map was made with map editor 2 and edited with vanilla game.
      0.4 update: + brand new but probably stolen and modified a bit map: africa.
      + a new scenario for original risk map.
      - still no sea province for original risk map...
      0.4.1 update: + some minor fixes around connection between provinces.
      +  three new scenarios for risk Africa.
      + around 11 formable nations added.
      - still no update for original risk map (i'll get around for this sometime).
      download down below if you're interested:
      (for some dumb reason, the mod is undownloadable unless you're a member of this website forum, i'll look around this once the rar file getting heavy or something like that )

Risk age of history 2 edition (version 0.4.1).rar
    • By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By krsa
      I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!