Age of History Games
  1. memososisi

memososisi

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 

PROVINCES: 179 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By Ern and Vaux
      LESSER PROVINCES, ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
      It's similar to base game, but it is without not needed provinces, only Europe is finished and i will release a beta with just Europe
      -This mod will have about3000 provinces.
      -New Scenarios
      -Better and Faster Gameplay
      -1st Beta with 652 Provinces, Just Europe
      Scenarios that this mod will include:
      If You have a suggestion about scenarios please write it as a comment.
      Some Screenshots:Carolingians and Danelaw:900
      PROGRESS:
      PROVINCES:DONE
      CONTINENTS:DONE
      CONNECTIONS:DONE
      REGIONS:DONE
      GROWTH RATES:DONE
      TERRAINS:DONE
      SCENARIOS:7 DONE
      SUGGESTED GOVERNMENTS:
      COLONIAL GOVERNMENT(SIMON WILFORD)
    • By aunitydevteam
      the original Europe map from the old game plus map editor download
      -all original Scenarios 
      -Map editor

Next i will be doing Americas 

Download PC
      Map editor
      Download
      INSTALLER (note that install doesn't make a new folder you have to create a new folder for it)
      Download
      Android
      Will be available soon to download

• By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. 
      New scenarios: 2035, 2020, 1945, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1918, Krasnacht, End a New Beginning, The First French Republic, Grand Tartaria, 1492, 1444, 1202, 300 and more... New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New leaders(Comming Soon) And more...  
    • By Dolphin General
      What do it does?
      Delete null provinces; Rename ALL provinces in numerical order Defects that can be solved soon
      You need to run until all the files are all in order and all the null provinces are deleted; If you run it too much times the provinces can be renamed for some random numbers (if you run one more time after the wrong renaminmg, you solve the problem) Qualities
      Open source; Much more faster than manually; Solve a lot of problems - I guess Requirements
      Python 3: From python 3: OS; Glob  
      DOWNLOAD LINK: https://github.com/GolfinhoDoAlaska/aoc2-map-editor-auxiliar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!