Age of History Games
  1. aunitydevteam

aunitydevteam

2. Kelvinnn

Kelvinnn

• Similar Content

• By YourfriendlyCesar
      What is The new order?
      The new order is a HOI4 mod where germany won WW2, the game starts in 1962 in a cold war scenario between Japan,America and Germany. Feel free to google it to gain more infos.
      What is this mod?
      Just a port of TNO from HOI4 to TNO with a bit of changes (missing countries because i was too lazy, borders a bit bad at times and missing flags in small siberian states). P.S: i added a bit of ideologies in the game too
      How to install?
       I don't know, i am just going to post the government file and the scenario here.
      Have fun.

1605467052924aksdxjjk 1605467052924aksdxjjk_A 1605467052924aksdxjjk_C 1605467052924aksdxjjk_D 1605467052924aksdxjjk_HRE 1605467052924aksdxjjk_INFO.json 1605467052924aksdxjjk_PD 1605467052924aksdxjjk_W 1605467052924aksdxjjk_E
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By ProvinceOfSaoPaulo
      olá, eu creio que pelo menos alguns devem me conhecer (ou não, não sei), pois bem, estou começando um mod no aoc2 que vai ser "alternativo", procuro pessoas que sabem fazer/modificar os/as mapas, provincias, bandeiras, musicas de fundo, etc.
      Sobre o projeto que vou fazer, é um mundo alternativo, todos os paises possuem eventos e historias complexas, de inicio, a meta do projeto é ter pelo menos 2 cenarios apenas e ambos vao ter varios paises diferentes e com eventos em todos os paises.
      Se Você se interessar pelo projeto, por favor, entrar em contato pelo server de modder no discord ( https://discord.gg/rTbQpqehcS ).
      Obs.: se vc não tiver discord,  pode conversar por aqui mesmo, mas isso vai dificultar na criação do mod.)

• By Underscore_
      How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
      1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
      2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
      3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
      3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
      4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
      5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
      6. Save it and done 👍
      If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
    • By Aleksey_Horizon
      1.0 ready for release on 22 %
      Revival - modification that aims to Supplement the main game and significantly improve it
      Features:
      - ~12 new scenarios about different historical events and epochs, with events (with updates, there will be more of them)
      - New music and sounds
      - A lot of fixes in English and Russian localization
      - New interface
      - About 50-70 new formable civilizations
      - About 7 new form of government
      - And ~1000-2000 new provinces!
      -And other things!
      Details will be in the our VK group 
      If you want to ask a question about the modification, please contact me:
      Gmail - mixago333@gmail.com, alekseyhorizon@gmail.com

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!