Age of Civ Games
  1. PApaSpitler

PApaSpitler

• Similar Content

• By Ender20020
      Hello. I noticed that, on the Bloody Europe 2 mod for Aoc2, certain ideologies are blocked from certain countries (ex: ww2 hungary can't go parlamentic republic). Any fixes? 
    • By Some user
      I don't know what to say haha, but practically this is a flag that I remade about an alternative Poland.
      In short: it would be a Poland that is trying to expand its territory and take revenge on its past, taken over by nationalists. You can call this Greater Poland as Gerland.
      Hope you like it ❤️
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *Map if you want put it in your AOC2:

(You can also put it with the fascist ideology.)
    • By Fear2636
      Hi, there are no modded civs/events in this scenario, I wanted only to create it to see the feedbacks. Maybe in the future i'll do it one with events etc... but for now Enjoy 🙂
      worldwar2_alt.rar
    • By PH2959
      I have made a scenario with only big empires. (China, Ottoman Empire, Hungary etc.)
      I will hopefully reply to all questions.
      ADDON+ IS REQUIRED!
      1595255502770xneqdkes.zip
  • Our picks