Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
WolodyaRed21

Please make a mod on these maps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 0.8
      Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Elaborated map of the Nirn (2311 prov., 1259 towns)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov.)
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov.)
      -More than 30 scenarios, some with events (english/russian)
      -Music from the TES games
      -New sounds
      -New fonts
      -New icons 
      -About 700 civilizations 
      -More than 100 leaders 
      -Some new ideologies
      -Remaded "Ages"
      -86 Form Civs and unions
      Mod is available for PC and Androids*
      You can find link to download here - https://vk.com/firstovinc- or in the page 5 of this topic

Mine new project - Bloody Europe II

* - 0.8 is not available for Androids at this moment

• By Mothra38
      Hello together,
      i love this game, but i have got some ideas to make it a little bit more deep Game.
      1. Supporting rebels:
      It must be possible if we no have any rebeles, that we can build a new faction. (Maybe from Ideologies or Cores)

2. Government-typ from vassals,
      If i create an Country as vassal it must be possible to chance it like i would like to do. Or if i can Chance in after creating a vassal.
      (If i choose or Create one i ony have democracy)

3. Investing in a province:
      We need to put more Mony inside. 20% is to less if i have enought Money. Maybe we can change it to max 100%. Becorse we have realy often to click in the game 😄

4. Vassal-Province Investing:
      If i want to support my Vassals it will be a good idea if i can investing in thair Provinces.

5. economic aid:
      Maybe we can create a button were i can support ecomomic's from another contry. I send money and the economy growing a few percent.

6. Aliances with more than one.
      If i can ingame create an aliance between my Vassals or other countrys it would be a good idea. Like That: Create an offer for an alliance between X Country's. If a few Country's says no to this, only the other countrys starting beein in an alliance. 

7. Cheats with Value:
      For testing what is possible the game i used cheats. (Sometimes there a realy funny things to do with) 
      Maybe we can do it witch Values: Instat "Money" we can use "Money 5000" so we get 5000. Same with the other economy and so on.

8. Building-Mode with more Provinces.
      Maybe it is posible to make a environment where we can build buildings in more than one province at the same time.

10. Domestic Policy:
      As a new Windows With activatable buttons like that:
      -> Military: pacifists  or balanced or Military Sate
      -> Laws: More to chose: Legal and illegal laws with specific advantages
      -> Economy: Communism, Sozial, Kapitalism,

I have some ideas, but i think that is something for the developer.

I hope you can understand, my english isn't the best becorse I'm not from England or USA 😄

Best regards
    • By Exequiel
      Attention!!
      We don't know what does really Lukasz is doing. But maybe he plans to surprise us for a big update.
      Let us just give our idea to make this game better anytime soon to the update.
      Ideas to be sent:
      Release a new country from the old country's provinces and that new country would be the old country's puppet or colony Can change the flag and name of a country on the spot on the game (flag editor would be included too to be on the spot) Once the country and its rebels get peace now, rebels can change their self (like on my second idea) and choose their fate if they want to be an independent new country or join another country (they want to join because of its core and maybe the rebel to that country because they've been conquered) (but once you're the player of a rebel country, once you join you'll gonna control now the country you've to join. but once your not the player, you won't control it and vice versa)  More!!! (Actually not 'cause I have no other ideas xD) So Please Let Us Help Lukasz for Ideas to Make the Game Better
      You can also give your ideas
      Help me send this to Lukasz

• By GyLala
      Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LNnUMJGxk7iHlqxLP8Ey12WuLOdrEC7s
    • By Lucas L
      Hey guys, today I want to show you some scenarios that I created of the Middle Ages in the Iberian Peninsula:
      560:
      1139:

1140: (The difference between this scenario and the scenario of 1139 it's the Portugal independece)

1300:
      About technology: in all the maps, all the civilizations have the standard technology level, 0,45.
      I am from android and I can't share the scenarios with you until Workshop arrives.
      Release (of all the scenarios): waiting for Workshop...
      Thank you for reading!