Age of History Games
  1. Ilovethisgame2

Ilovethisgame2

• Similar Content

• By Dyndyk Dudun
      I think everyone has come across the fact that your leader will always rule your country during the game, regardless of ideology and time.My question is how to replace the ruler with the help of events or something else during the game?
    • By CPUSkull
      Hi, i'm former author of very simple tool "CivEditor" (u can found somewhere in this forum) I create that tool for help anyone to add new civ faster as possible But if u can remember me, I left this game around 1 year ago
          Now, i'm back to the game again!
      Currently i'm main on JavaScript Development (Web/Graphic/GIS) in somewhere I play this game in coffee time, But i never see this is change from 1 year ago I hope this game will be good historical game but from my skill & idea i can create better strategy game than this or game like EU4/HOI4 XaXa,
          Emm... I mean this game is look like "Not take any goals"
      Finally, I really want to thanks this game for make me started on programming (I hate Java from school) and thanks to anyone who reply to my any project

My venice (except Athen):

***Note*** I can create new civ editor for u again if u want (with full service), And it's real i can create game better than this game or Paradox
      Also. Thanks to "Medieval Scenarios" that make me have a great coffee time (if anyone have early modern/colonial era pack plz submit here... i want to role again)

ME: "Haven gōd daġ"
      CPUSkull
      cpuskull@gmail.com
    • By maixioun
      I am trying to make a custom scenario and when I open "Manage Civilizations" it sends me to the main menu. I been messing around with files for the scenario and I think I accidently deleted something I was not suppose to. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game multiple times yet I have the same problem. Has anybody ran into this problem? and if they did how did they fix or at least find a way around it?
    • By Sarekreiz
      Hi, the army in this game could look a little different, what if it was divided into types? For example:
      -Cavalry
      -Insurgents (In addition, the possibility of choosing as the country which we want to start an uprising and regain independence.)
      -Light Inflatry
      -Horse Riding Charge
      -Line Inflantry
      -Winged Hussars
      -Uhlans
      -Dragoon Regiment
      -Panzer Division
      -Riflemen
      E.t.c.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!