Age of Civilizations
  1. PANTIC

PANTIC

• Similar Content

• By Schattie4585
      I'm making a mod ... Big East Asia. I have made in one day 1677 provinces. Hainan had in the normal game 2 provinces. In my mod it have 86 provinces.
      Progress: 10% complete

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...
    • By AntiNoofOfficer
      I Got this country using the  random civilization feature.   (Beginnings Phase) 1st action: Declared war on southn korea, toke roughly half a year in game  to win.  2nd action:  Declared war on taiwan, won in 3 months in game . Japan also declared war on me due to death of taiwan, they wouldnt accept peace so i used all of my army i had then to conquer the capital long enough till they make peace.
      (Island Phase) 1st action: I declared war on Papa neu guinea, they wiped my 1st army out but i won after i sent the next army. ALOT (and i say alot) of islands declared war on me for annexing papa new guinea. I beat them all, and then Phillipines declared war on me. This is the hardest battle yet, it toke probably 2 years in game just to beat them.  i declared war on Malaysia and Singapore, because they were allies with a Enemy of mine called Sri Lanka. Malaysia toke also long, 1 year in game roughly. Sri lanka was then finished and then for some reason greece declared war on me but instantly made peace.
      (Diplomatic Phase)
      I was trying to make freinds with Vietnam, Japan and china. China was good, vietnam was ok and Japan was very good. Even tho i invaded them and they hated me, they joined my Alliance. This is where i left off:

• By NLZ
      Hello!
      I always get rejected if i want to create union with other civilizations when i'm a union already.
      Is it feature? What can I do?
      Please, reply my Topic. 😀

• By German Conqueror
      I have made a union with Turkey and made Syria-Turkey from it. I now have 100+ relations with Russia and I also have an alliance with Russia. I keep sending "Form Union" and Russia always denies the option. How can I get Russia to accept the Union? And to note that I am number 1 on the global ranks. Please and thank you.