Age of History Games
  1. Ramiro007

Ramiro007

• Similar Content

• By krsa
      I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!
    • By SpecterD
      To give some context for why I'm asking this question, first of all I have seen that when you play as Austria, and you form an union with Hungary (modern day is the start date in which I did this) you can form Austria Hungary before you form the Austrian Empire, making you basically skip that, but the question I have is that since England and Scotland united via a personal union I believe, I thought that it would work like with austria and hungary and would let you form the United Kingdom or something like that, I just haven't been able to make an union, I vassalized scotland and have an alliance with them as well, everything I have ever tried that somehow raised the odds of making an union and scotland still denies it, I just need to know if what I think actually happens or I'm just trying really hard to achieve something that doesn't exist. Thanks and sorry if my english is not very good but I'm not a native english speaker.
    • By DenizMert2008
      game has a folder ........./Age Of Civilizations II/game/unions
      i cant add overlays how can i add it
    • By NLZ
      Hello!
      I always get rejected if i want to create union with other civilizations when i'm a union already.
      Is it feature? What can I do?
      Please, reply my Topic. 😀

• By German Conqueror
      I have made a union with Turkey and made Syria-Turkey from it. I now have 100+ relations with Russia and I also have an alliance with Russia. I keep sending "Form Union" and Russia always denies the option. How can I get Russia to accept the Union? And to note that I am number 1 on the global ranks. Please and thank you.
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!