+70 scenario
      +20 Government
      +new currency
      +new castle tower and port view
      +5 map
      +new modern diseases
      Mod link;
      https://youtu.be/EHxa_KN8OVI
      Note: will come out within the PC as soon as possible.

• By Indonesian Emirati
      Hello everyone! I'm new member of AoC Forum.
      Today I will make an Indonesian translations for AoC 2.
      For download link is coming soon.
    • By Mothra38
      Hello together,
      i love this game, but i have got some ideas to make it a little bit more deep Game.
      1. Supporting rebels:
      It must be possible if we no have any rebeles, that we can build a new faction. (Maybe from Ideologies or Cores)

2. Government-typ from vassals,
      If i create an Country as vassal it must be possible to chance it like i would like to do. Or if i can Chance in after creating a vassal.
      (If i choose or Create one i ony have democracy)

3. Investing in a province:
      We need to put more Mony inside. 20% is to less if i have enought Money. Maybe we can change it to max 100%. Becorse we have realy often to click in the game 😄

4. Vassal-Province Investing:
      If i want to support my Vassals it will be a good idea if i can investing in thair Provinces.

5. economic aid:
      Maybe we can create a button were i can support ecomomic's from another contry. I send money and the economy growing a few percent.

6. Aliances with more than one.
      If i can ingame create an aliance between my Vassals or other countrys it would be a good idea. Like That: Create an offer for an alliance between X Country's. If a few Country's says no to this, only the other countrys starting beein in an alliance. 

7. Cheats with Value:
      For testing what is possible the game i used cheats. (Sometimes there a realy funny things to do with) 
      Maybe we can do it witch Values: Instat "Money" we can use "Money 5000" so we get 5000. Same with the other economy and so on.

8. Building-Mode with more Provinces.
      Maybe it is posible to make a environment where we can build buildings in more than one province at the same time.

10. Domestic Policy:
      As a new Windows With activatable buttons like that:
      -> Military: pacifists  or balanced or Military Sate
      -> Laws: More to chose: Legal and illegal laws with specific advantages
      -> Economy: Communism, Sozial, Kapitalism,

I have some ideas, but i think that is something for the developer.

I hope you can understand, my english isn't the best becorse I'm not from England or USA 😄

Best regards