Jump to content
Age of History Games
SuperGion915

Age of Civilizations XXI Century Edition (In progress)

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:

Does the scenario have events ?

For the moment no, the 2019 scenario will not have events, in other scenarios there will be events but they will be optional making the AI having 1% of possibility to do an alternative scenario, and if you play like one civilization with events you will be able to do the original events or reject them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Added Femminism (do not confuse with Radical or Extremist Feminism), Islamism and Christianism (It also takes the place of Christian democracy) ideologies

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PANTIC said:

hard work ( yup) but i didin't like the new map  has looks bad can you!? add another map and keep going good luck

The background wasn't made by me (it is the 11:59 mod background) but I'm planning to make my own background

If you're referring to the new provinces well, I like the ones in mainland but not the islands, they just got like squares but I don't really have a base for do it "correctly"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

Edited by SuperGion915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SuperGion915 said:

Hey, I wan't to add a meme ideology "Youtuberism" which litterally includes the face of one popular individual creator youtuber (not outside celebrities) of the country, it hasn't to be the most suscribed YouTuber

add lukasz  jakowski ( the creator of aoc2 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 7:44 PM, SuperGion915 said:

I'm sorry to say this but there is a possibility that the mod get cancelled, the game has too many mistakes for it: 

1.- The main scenario (2019) is constantly having errors where the game doesn't want to open it, I think it's because of the more ideologies

2.- The Earth+ map is having problems loading the new provinces

3.- The leaders don't follow the assumed office date and the dates can be randomly choose by the AI

4.- The game closes without reasons

I don't want to cancell the mod but I think it is necessary to correct this mistakes because they can happen in playing the game ruining the experience, the most possible thing is to make a less powerful mod probably breaking so many plans or try to see how can I edit the game's code (the problem is I don't know how to program or change the game) (If someone knows what program did Lukazk used for the game please tell me because I will need that)

I'm trying a way to skip the mistakes, for the moment it is going well,  but I don't really know how it will going to end but now the idea of cancell the mod is more far than I tought before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New map of the world by ideologies, it includes the 195 UN members and 11 countries that aren't in the UN

Niue, Cook Islands and Puntland were counted as countries because they have full control over their territory and de facto are independent countries, in case of Niue and Cook Islands are free associated states just like Micronesia, Palau and Marshall Islands but they haven't enter to the UN making them just an autonomies, in the case of Puntland it was counted as a country because even if they claim being part of Somalia they have full control over their territory

Extras: 

- Controlled area by Syrian Interim Goverment as an independent state

- Islamic State as an independent state

- Controlled area by the Libyan National Army as an independent state

- Controlled area by the House of Representatives as an independent state

- Venezuela presidential crisis

- Yemen presidential crisis

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Edited by SuperGion915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

Alpha 0.01 released: It includes...

- 33 new ideologies

- 2019 scenario

- 295 new leaders

- 188 new songs

- New sound for move army

- 5 provinces were changed of place for some civilizations (San Marino, Vatican City, Liechenstein, Saint Vincent and the Granadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)

image.thumb.png.7baca2b5dd4d373303ab1e7ab0ddcfcb.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdZy4_QQMtCD83i6C4_YqQf7mRho_Hfd/view?usp=sharing

Folow the instructions or the game will not work

Could you make it a.p.k or zip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rom said:

Apkapk downloader

No downloader, sorry, but you can take a tutorial, when I download mods in the cellphone I use 3 apps, --- Extractor, MT Manager and ZArchiever, obviously you need the game, I recommend this video that is easy, just remember to follow the steps of the notes i give you in the download link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By OyunB/YT
      Hey guys! I'm O.B. You can call me just "FearlessOkan". I started a new mod. May I say the properties:
       
      New UI
      New Scenarios
      You'll see when you download the mod.
      That's it!
       
      DOWNLOADS:
      PC
      MOBILE (not available for not)
       
       
      DISCORD: https://discord.gg/UnhQauJSyX
    • By DasSoldat88
      THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.
       
      NEW DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/sVcU6BXdBB
       
      Updates 02/12/2021
      In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
      Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
      Atomwaffen Gameplay: 
      Images 02/12/2021
       

      First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone.   --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...

      Middle East...

      Europe...

      And... Disunited States
      Some of the US Warlords...

       
       
       
    • By ArashTheArcher
      hello
      im the developer of the iron cutrain mod
      my pc just died
      and everything that i created is gone
      the problem was that fkin windows updates
      that sh*t killed the pc
      i not gonna continue the mod progress
      but thank you all the people who help me developing this mod
      bye.
    • By Meah
      The minimum available AI aggressiveness value is 50%. I want to change it but I don't know how. I saw this possibility in some mods, but I could not change it myself. I could not find the file responsible for the aggressiveness value. Łukasz Jakowski is kidding me :d. 
    • By Victory Modding
      The 20th Era Winning Scenarios (Via Discord), Which You Have Defined the Subject of the Finished Mod That Has Been Under Construction for 1 Years, Are Between 1900 and 1999, have been Updated UI, New Terrain Types, New Music, New Deconstructed Civilizations...

      My Server:
      https://discord.gg/emhmZCfNXy
      The Mobile Link:
      https://www.mediafire.com/download/m365ilhzd0390li
      PC Link
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YJhq-OlhUcKXFezUFebMEeS4aLx_YPFT/view?usp=drivesdk


      And Mode Screenshots...

       








  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...