Age of History Games
Toupa

Tutorial cómo instalar mods

Hola a todos, aquí os dejo un vídeo sobre como poder instalar mods en AOC2. 

https://youtu.be/9gzrHG_5L1A

Si te interesa el contenido de AOC2 en español no dudes en subscribirte

Para crear una copia de seguridad simplemente copia y pega la carpeta del juego!

Links donde descargar mods:

Age of Civilizations 2 forum:

http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/

Mod DB:

https://www.moddb.com/games/age-of-civilizations-ii/mods

Ruta para encontrar la carpeta del juego en steam

Disco local(C:)~Archivos de programa (x86)~Steam~steamapps~common~Age of civilizations 2

Edited by Toupa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RetroCube
      Hi !
      Today, I decided to download conqueror's 2 mod , The Download & Extracting Went Smoothly ! , But When I run the Aoc2.jar In CMD & The Loading reaches 99% , The Game crashes & I Get This :
      AoC2: getFileNames: game/leaders/ Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" java.lang.NullPointerException at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Game.loadScenario(Game.java:2143) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame.loadAssets(Menu_InitGame.java:352) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame.access$000(Menu_InitGame.java:24) at age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.Menu_InitGame$1$1.run(Menu_InitGame.java:59) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.executeRunnables(LwjglApplication.java:259) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:210) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126) Please Help !
      ☹️
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 550 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (2/26/21)
      DAY OF HISTORY 5! Great day lol; I made 67 provinces since I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, gives me less time for this. I completed johanca, started with zuzanovia, made my logo lol and well... still planning deserts; that's it :3
      Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

Update (2/12/21)
      Day of History 3! Yes it's another friday and yesterday I was streaming myself doing this map (Watch on: http://youtube.com/kingpvz)
      I made over 90 provinces and completed following regions: Scann', Mauritovania, Stanovian Island A (last island that was not done yet) and UnScann'ed Stanovia! Took me less time than I thought. lol; Also I raised my plan for provinces by 500! | Here it is:

#slavsunite
    • By 蝉土竜
      建造物の種類を増やすには何をすれば良いですか?

• By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 - Age of History 2 Mod
      [BETA DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!]
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The beta's status: 62,5% completed
      FEATURES:
      Events ~(75% completed) Better AI (~90% completed) Music (~40% completed) Own, better looking Interface (~70% completed) Images (~0% completed) Map (100% completed) Plans for the future:
      More events Improved graphics New scenarios Other  
      ATTENTION! I don't recommend you to play with the following countries: 
      Yugoslavia Czechoslovakia Austria Albania Lithuania Latvia Estonia Spain Update log:
      (Updated at 2/11/2021 2:45 PM CET)
      Current status: ~80 % completed
      What changed since the beta?
      Removed rebellions Added new leader pictures for the most important countries Added new events Added more music Improved AI Fixed bugs (After the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact German peace treaty overwrites the event fixed by not directly ceding Eastern-Poland to Soviets, only in next round.) Added new icons Added new flags DOWNLOAD
    • By frosh3131223
      Producter:
      İVİR17 And Frosh3131 Akary

Some Errors: No City Names Too Many States Some Map Errors Specifications: Huge States And A Lot Of States Scenarios for Pleasure Scenarios Suitable for History .New Backgrounds And Features I Can't Count Link:https://s4.dosya.tc/server13/8984z1/Iberya_0.75.zip.html

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!