wanted a realistic WW3 
      want to let commies rise
      wanna a collapse of africa
      then yes this is a good scenario for you
      no android
      suggest
      event trees not for now just the map
    • By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      What is "Gathering Storm - The End of One War for All Other Wars"?
      - It is a map scenario of the First World War, specifically the March 21, 1918 Spring Offensive.
      What are the historical details?
      - The Spring Offensive in France by the Germans, Russian Civil War, the offensive by Egyptian troops in Transjordan, Arab revolt in Hejaz, German vassals, Chinese, British, Alliances such as Entente, Alliance, White Army and Red Army and last but not least, participation of South American countries like Brazil and Haiti
      To historical events?
      - Unfortunately not, I don't know how to make events with this mod as it is something silly, whoever wants to help I accept...
      Used scenario, civilization, leaders, etc.. From other people?

- Yes, the credits go to : @Vrda, @BaronVon016 (mod owner), @Orhan Eren GR (responsible for my idea to create this scenario) and @wbladew5, Thank you very much, you were responsible for giving me this idea. ><  

(Warnings) To historical errors, as in the Russian Civil War and the Spring Offensive, who can help me I thank

Ps : This is my first topic, I hope you like it...
      1918.rar
    • By Aryan79
      Note: none of this mods belong to me, I take all of them from VK Chanel : 
      AOC | New Time | AOH
      (you can visit this Channel by this address :https://vk.com/club204935391) 

Note 2 : all of these mods are only on android. 

Note 3 : sieg edition and sieg redux + only support Russian language, but addon+ 1.4.1 supports both English and Russian languages.

Note 4 : These mods only added codes of bloody europe 2 to already existed mods of addon+, sieg edition, sieg redux, these new mods do not have any new province.

Note 5 : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community) 

Note 6 : sieg redux + is only in Russian language but thanks to domb (a member of Website) we have the English language version of sieg redux +, but there Wil be no city names. 

Bloody europe 2 changed the codes of the game and make the game so much better, when 1.1.3 version of the mod released, a channel in VK decided to combine the codes of bloody europe 2 with some other mods, these mods include : addon+ 1.4.1, sieg edition, sieg redux (there were also some other mods which deleted by channel, these are the only survived).

the new mechanics are : capitulation system, you can invest much more money on economy and development level (and some times you can invest all of your money on economy and development level) , when you playing on sandbox mod (or God mod) you get 99,999,999 money and 999.9 movement points, and other bloody europe 2 stuff. 

I hope you enjoy the game.

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg edition taken from VK Chanel (Russian language): 
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ghZ6SKFxrC4OfMhBRQ5rjjdccXasjY6y/view

Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/APw5OgvR4fKhbQ

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14fB3JOUUvTkoQIUYhrp0sAGhx3ElzNtk/view?usp=drivesdk

-Russian languange only
      -english keyboard with original console commands
      -game days per turn changed to 7 days

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with addon+ 1.4.1 taken from VK Chanel :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d2SgmmK989x25M_a_XQMAIxCcM7EYNo0/view

All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :

--------------BIG UPDATE----------------
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
      2. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
      3. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
      4. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
      5. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
      6. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
      7. Imperialism+ | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
      8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
      9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
      10. Sieg Redux+
      11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan
      Mega: https://mega.nz/folder/25wXHC4S#pWTSGrFaFD29oCKv3KP55Q

Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable

cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:
      (
      hi
      setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111
      army = +11111 Army
      money = +11111 money
      population = +11111 population
      economy = +11111 economy
      technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug 

You can install them without delete the original mods

An important note from Trian RA : 
      note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if  original modders not pleased with this project.

I have to thanks the Trian RA for his great work in making new combined versions of aoh2 mods and adding English keyboard and editing cheat commands , and Domb for adding several languages into sieg redux+. 

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 94
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War; First Alavidian War 1647; Second Alavidian War 1979; Second Alavidian War 1981; Second Alavidian War 1985; Second Alavidian War 1987; 1969; 1919; 1933; WW1; WW2 1939; WW2 1945; 1990; Help Fakoslovakia regain it's terriories!
      PROVINCES DONE:

Some useless population stats (8/29/21)
      Stanovian Federation: 180.8M
      - General Stanovian State: 59.3M
      - Slavic Stanovian State: 61.4M
      - Venes: 1.2M
      - Lapytovian Stanovia: 1.1M
      - Fourthy Union: 27.3M
      - Protipalia: 1.7M
      - North Stanovia: 780k
      - Nalian Zelav Stanovia: 697k
      - East Spikc: 1.3M
      - West Spikc: 9.4M
      - North Keban: 3.2M
      - South Keban: 4.7M
      - Kespral-Towiiu: 2.3M
      - Central Towiiu: 1.9M
      - Tkebekh: 751K
      - Eastern Zi: 594k
      - Islandia: 3.2M
      Martinovia: 322.6k
      - Tromp Province: 101k
      - Southern Province: 23.7k
      - Guinea: 21.9k
      - Province of Kadiaen: 176k
      Venostan: 12.3M
      - Tzie Kakükm': 6.7M
      - Tzie Be'trkom: 1.2M
      - Piskowsze Region: 2.9M
      - Letran Bë'ge: 671k
      - Nakaii Bë'ge: 906k
      Other Countries
      - Jurovia (without Avar): 24.5M
      - Avar: 19.5M
      - Zuzanovia: 81.4M
      - Venistan: 3.7M
      - Venestan: 983k
      - Suchovia: 307k
      - Slovakoria: 672k
      - Slovakioria: 511k
      - Johanca: 21M
      - Ukrevol Kingdom: 1.1M
      - Retwonia (with Stanovian Retwonia): 2.8M
      - Zelavian Empire (without Colonies): 1.7M
      - Zelavian Empire (only Colonies): 670k
      - Scann': 2.7M
      - Mauritovania: 9.3M
      - Martinovian Kingdomen: 731k
      - Venostan Kingdom: 1.3M

#slavsunite

• By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

PC RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iMKxYSofCiQyelzBQh3cj_LNkt3QMxa1/view?usp=sharing
      ANDROID(MOBILE) RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lYnhUZWGLcliSxFL-fNWeCuek42ljdDr/view?usp=drivesdk
      VERSION 1.1

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!