Age of History Games

shall i upload this mod in happy mod .com and aptoide!?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All those scenarios are yours?  How to add more leaders and civilizations by myself?   There is one guy which create great mod about middle ages.    Historicly correct.  I think you should consider implement his list of leaders and civilizations for your next steps.   Btw, great mod.  Sounds fun to play all those scenarios.   I have idea for my scenario, but somehow i cant impelment leaders and civilization pictures into map.   Its about 1380 europe map. 

16 hours ago, Jankovich said:

All those scenarios are yours?  How to add more leaders and civilizations by myself?   There is one guy which create great mod about middle ages.    Historicly correct.  I think you should consider implement his list of leaders and civilizations for your next steps.   Btw, great mod.  Sounds fun to play all those scenarios.   I have idea for my scenario, but somehow i cant impelment leaders and civilization pictures into map.   Its about 1380 europe map. 

well i'm so happy  you enjoyed nha all scenarioe i take all from here also  if you have a good ideas for aoc 3v shared with me( how i create this mod) with root exploer 《sry my english bad》

have a good day & thx for downloading mod

Edited by PANTIC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      MOD STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
      Hi !
      Iam great war with 200 events scenario producer beag_5
      Me and my team took a break from modding due to a few negative situations that happened to us.
      But now we started modding for aoh2 again.
      Our first mod is Millenium-Dawn Modern Day for  Conquerors.
      Features of Millenium-Dawn Modern Day Mod :
      -So many Events With Pictures
      for now :
      2000 : 11 events
      2001 : 46 events
      2002 : 37 events
      contains 
      Research on other years continues. 
      -New Leaders With Pictures

Release date : 15 or 17 october

-Producers : Beag_5, Price, Maddog

If you want to follow the developments closely and in advance, our discord server : https://discord.gg/4PMk6HVn

Original Mod :

• By Xjento
      wanted a realistic WW3 
      want to let commies rise
      wanna a collapse of africa
      then yes this is a good scenario for you
      no android
      suggest
      event trees not for now just the map
      changed flooding  = wasteland
      Complete: 
      Scenario
      Diplomacy
      Civil wars
    • By GDKAYKY
      AGE OF WORLD WAR II:
                             LEGACY OF THE BLITZKIERG

THIS MOD INCLUDES:
      -Custom Maps =0%
      -A Great Historical Map 1920-1945=5%
      -CUSTOM UI =25%
      -AND ETC...
    • By Ecofcu
      KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD
      Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
      Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
      Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:

Developers  
      Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu 
      Map Editor: @Kerems2434 
      Civilization Editor: @Xjento 
      Coder: @Lipark Japanese modder

Discord Link
    • By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      What is "Gathering Storm - The End of One War for All Other Wars"?
      - It is a map scenario of the First World War, specifically the March 21, 1918 Spring Offensive.
      What are the historical details?
      - The Spring Offensive in France by the Germans, Russian Civil War, the offensive by Egyptian troops in Transjordan, Arab revolt in Hejaz, German vassals, Chinese, British, Alliances such as Entente, Alliance, White Army and Red Army and last but not least, participation of South American countries like Brazil and Haiti
      To historical events?
      - Unfortunately not, I don't know how to make events with this mod as it is something silly, whoever wants to help I accept...
      Used scenario, civilization, leaders, etc.. From other people?

- Yes, the credits go to : @Vrda, @BaronVon016 (mod owner), @Orhan Eren GR (responsible for my idea to create this scenario) and @wbladew5, Thank you very much, you were responsible for giving me this idea. ><  

(Warnings) To historical errors, as in the Russian Civil War and the Spring Offensive, who can help me I thank

Ps : This is my first topic, I hope you like it...
      1918.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!