Age of History Games
  1. Taschip

Taschip

• Similar Content

• By Çağan Ayyıldız
      VICTORIA II MOD REMAKE
      Long time ago we started the new mod Victoria II, but due to some special problems we had to leave...

BUT IT COMING BACK. EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE...

This mod contains:
      - Victoria II map.
      - BEII Features such as packet, auto-asimilation, national festivals ect.
      - One very detailed scenario per twenty five years. ( There will also be additional scenarios for important dates but they are doesn't VERY detailed.)
      - Realistic and Victoria like background.
      - So many new leaders.
      - WW1 and WW2 scenarios with plenty of events.
      - Custom icons and gui.
      - Victoria II Musics and SFX.
      - Victoria II UI.
      - New ideologies
      And much more!
      coming soon...

Join our Discord for instantly informed of the slightest devlopoment: https://discord.gg/Wp4yFsX28x
      Subscribe our YouTube Channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT1tOZrp07GvnuDE9HLoQg

ALSO THANKS FOR

Province making and adveristing: @Aspect
      Packet, auto-asimilation, country drop, withdrawing etc (coming in version 1.1): Bloody Europe II (@Trans-Amur)
      UI and Victoria background: @Mka
      A.P.K.: @Victory Modding
      Realistic background: @urdekreiz
      BETA testing: @Looker
      -and you-
    • By Lot7s
      Olá, vim aqui atualiza-los sobre meu novo projeto chamado, ENRICHED!!.

ele pretende Adicionar eventos para muitos paises em 1936 > 1945.
      suas escolhas podem levar a algum fim histórico ou alternativo, e agora, qual você ira escolher?

a estimativa é que o projeto termine em agosto, fazendo assim um grande projeto de eventos.

peço a vocês que tenham calma, ja que tenho apenas 12 anos, e não tenho nenhum outro modder a me ajudar com o projeto, e por assim faço pela celular, deixando cada vez mais difícil continuar com o projeto firme e forte.
      mais espero que vocês me apoiem para podermos levar esse projeto adiante.

english 👇

Hello, I came here to update you about my new project called, ENRICHED!!. 

he intends to add events for many countries in 1936 > 1945. 
      your choices may lead to some historical or alternative ending, and now, which one will you choose? 

the estimate is that the project will finish in August, thus making a great event project. 

I ask you to take it easy, since I'm only 12 years old, and I don't have any other modder to help me with the project, and so I do it by cell phone, making it increasingly difficult to continue with the project firm and strong. 
      but I hope you support me so that we can take this project forward. 

• By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. 
      New scenarios: 2035, 2020, 1945, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1918, Krasnacht, End a New Beginning, The First French Republic, Grand Tartaria, 1492, 1444, 1202, 300 and more... New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New leaders(Comming Soon) And more...  
    • By RealJusDen
      Hello everyone. I need to tell you, what this mod: Game of Thrones Mod (Based on mod Addon 2.0) - Mods - Age of History Games (ageofcivilizationsgame.com) is dead. But I will make new Game of Thrones mod, what should be more cooler and reliable. When I was making old GoT mod, I was don`t know much about lore of GoT. It`s sad, what so much work is ended, but I promise, I will make way coller thing. Plus, it was my first mod and I did a lot of mistakes. Now, when I working on 10+ mods, I have good experience. I will do not add anything new to my old GoT mod. But if you wanna download old mod, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1DeSEV7UPAuMbHS4pgM-nQAQc6W3P0Y/view?usp=sharing

Now, I will start work on new GoT mod.

Good luck everyone!
      (Also, if you wanna know, why I was so long offline, that`s because my country in real war. I`m in Ukraine)
    • By GerMonika
      This mod is inspired to the HOI4 mod "TWR".
      The Millenery Reich is a mod that focus on the topic "what would have happened if the Axis win the ww2?"
      Lore:
      Germany conquered Poland and France, but lost with british. So stalled with british, the Germans decided to make peace with Great Britain. Italy with the TOTAL help of Germany invade greece and yugoslavia. In 1941 the Axis fight lonely the Soviet Union and win succesfully, meanwhile Japan decide to not enter in the Axis and get defeated by the USA in 1944.
      You can decide the future of the world, with over 200 events and decision, war, peace deals and more!

WORK IN PROGRESS...

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!