Age of Civilizations
OrangeBlueHue

Autosave Bug

On 1/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, Syzygy said:

This actually worked for me in age of civilizataions mode as well. I encourage others to turn off fog of war as well bc at this point, I think the bug has to do something with the fog of war.

Thanks for this tip! It really helped me out!

On 1/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, Syzygy said:

This actually worked for me in age of civilizataions mode as well. I encourage others to turn off fog of war as well bc at this point, I think the bug has to do something with the fog of war.

Thanks for this tip! It really helped me out!

But, how can i turn It off?

On 1/18/2019 at 12:51 PM, Guest Irisierende said:

Turn off Fog of War.

Same here. Great game that is unplayable because of this bug. Annoyingly developer doesn't seems to be doing anything about it. Can't  find any comments from him whatsoever. I encourage everyone to give an honest reviews on steam or play store to worn the others and hopefully get some reaction from the developer.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:35 AM, OrangeBlueHue said:

There is a pretty bad bug regarding autosaves. Every so often, after an autosave is complete, the game will continuously do autosaves after every single turn. The game doesn't actually save though, and even if you manually save, the game will lose data up until the previous save, before the autosave glitch occurs.

Example: Autosave complete (turn 100), Autosave complete (turn 200), Autosave bug occurs (turn 201).

The game will only have the game saved at turn 100, not 200, losing an incredible amount of time if you happen to change your autosave intervals to be higher.

This is caused by insufficient RAM. I hope this information helps. Try closing other aplications