mootbung

2. ValdoLV

ValdoLV

3. Hydra

Hydra

• Similar Content

• By beetjetayo1
      Hello!
      This is my first scenario about Ottoman Empire in WW2 , I spent time working on it, i will also add events, and add more years scenario like 1940,41,42,43,44,45 etc. I appreciate your reading, and if you are going to play, please give me feedback later, thank you very much!
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JPjVTKtLz7GMXm1u1Vz_PmVfbKyUIuXA?usp=sharing

• By Some user
      ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™’๐™’2 ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™? (DEMO)
      What would have happened if WW2 had never happened? Well, that's what we imagine in this scenario.
      ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š:
      *France and England supported the Weimar Republic for the country to grow economically (unlike what happened in real life), which made the Germans not want to revenge. The Nazi revolution will still exists, but it is not a threat.
      *Italy has an alliance with the Second Spanish Republic, and it intends to expand its territory in the Mediterranean in 1941.
      *Japan, interested in nationalist Chinaโ€™s territories, had a "small" war that soon ended because of the United States threatening to end the oil trade with Japan because the war didnโ€™t stop. This made Japan have a vassal territory in nationalist China.
      *In South America, Getulio Vargas came to power in Brazil much earlier than we know in the history. This made Brazil become fascist, soon influencing Argentina. This makes Uruguay and Paraguay feel threatened.
      Mexico has become a communist and the world is afraid of this "red threat" because of the Soviet Union.
      *Poland is fine, but threatens to be invaded by the Soviet Union.
      *Relations between Portugal and Spain are tense.
      *AND MORE!
      ~
      ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค:
      There are now 25ย events in this demonstration, each of which is to make sense of the story.
      ย 
      I hope you like it and please give me suggestions of what to add.

ย 
      SCENARIO AND CUSTOM CIVS.zip
    • By Some user
      Yo! I was thinking of making a scenario for a world where World War II had not happened. Some things I put on this map at the moment: *The Weimar Republic, France and England supported Weimar and because of that they grew up in a good relationship, so there was no Germany wanting revenge. *Brazil and Argentina are fascists. The reason for this is that Getulio Vargas managed to come into power much earlier, and because of that, Brazil's dictatorship was stronger, this influencing Argentina. *Italy is a fascist monarchy, but more focused on monarchy, still with Mussolini in power. *Japan went to war with nationalist China but soon afterwards the US threatened to cut oil sales with Japan if they did not stop, so a peace treaty was made and Japan has a nationalist territory in China called Japanese States of China. *Paraguay and Uruguay formed an alliance to defend themselves against Brazil and Argentina. *Poland is only at risk of being attacked by the Soviet Union. Give me more ideas โค๏ธ
    • By Some user
      There's something wrong.
      * Nazi Germany now is Nazbol Gang and Italy is communist.
      ย 
      {SCENARIO MADE FOR FUN}

There's Something Wrong.zip Custom Civilization.zip
    • By Some user
      [I'm repostingย this scenario because I noticed that I had downloaded the wrong one, I'm really sorry.]
      BUT HERE IT IS!
      A scenario I made that I imagined... what if the Fatherland and Austria-Hungary were in WW2 instead of Nazi Germany? And that's what I did.
      {I put the original Kaiserreich flag (made by fans) because I think it is very beautiful.}
      Enjoy and comment~ย โค๏ธ
      ----------------------------------------
      ย 
      {DOWNLOADS AND FLAG PREVIEW}

WW2 cursed.rar Custom CIV.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 6 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 19 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | Last update - 30.12.2019
      Age of Elder Scrolls -ย ย is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - Aย big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music fromย TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.ย 
      We are in VK -ย https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

ย 
      • 151 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | Last update - 25.05.2020
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK-ย firstovinc

My first mod project -ย Age of Elder Scrolls

ย