Age of Civilizations
  1. SES

SES

• Similar Content

• By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• By Kretausor
      Scenario: S.T.A.L.K.E.R
      !ATTENTION!
      This script only works on Addon+ 
      Этот сценарий работает только на Addon+
      English
      A fun scenario in which the author tried to transfer Stalker to Age of Civilization 2

Русский
      Фановый сценарий в котором автор пытался перенести Сталкер в Age of Civilization 2
      How to download?
      Transfer the file from the archive along the path -  Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth+\scenarios

Как скачать?
      Перекинуть файл из архива по пути - Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth+\scenarios

Version 1.0  (Alpha)
      - In the next update, I will try to change the grouping logos

!ATTENTION!
      The whole scenatio is translated into Russia.
      Сценарий переведен на русский язык.

Suggestions to write to discord: Kretausor#3346

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Age of civilization 2.rar
    • By WadeG13
      This morning I downloaded the "Addon+" mod, I did all steps correctly. Now when I go into my game, all of my progress and maps are located in the "files" on my laptop, but I cannot see them anywhere in the game. Is there a way I can see my maps in the game again or can I restore to the previous version without the mod?
      I have tried everything and would really hate to lose all of my progress and maps. Any help would be great. Thank you.
      This is the link I used to download said mod:

• Popular Now