Age of History 3
memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

On 8/29/2019 at 12:03 PM, memososisi said:

If you send me photo of keep water for animals or feed animals on this websites:
1)
https://discord.gg/gkeBhfR
2)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/677024482659186/
3)
Instagram @memososisi or @memososisigaming or @ageofcivilizations2
I can give permission

Btw why the hell do you need a photo of someone feeding an animal? That's weird.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:17 PM, memososisigaming said:

Could u join my discord server? I can give the link without ads on there. 🙃

And also credit the mods that you took stuff from. You can't claim it as your own if you made a logo, added the font (i can do that in 5 seconds lol) and maybe you made like 2 - 3 scenarios.

Or non at all??? We don't know because you need to be clear on what mods you took from and what stuff you took from them. And the name "Addin+"? You clearly stole it. Because i can now make a mod named Addini+. And also, Try to make something of your own and not like: "Hmm, my mod doesn't have enough content... aha! Let's add another map from other mod!" No. Create the map that you're using for your mod. Don't just add it without crediting the mod.

Stop trying to ignore people that are right. You shouldn't have to give out your location just so you can download some mod for a game. Most of this content is just stolen from other mods anyway. Also, Addin+? seriously? Its like you just copied Addon+ and replaced the o with an i... Whats even funnier is that you can literally see the author names of the maps and scenarios you stole...

Edited by Federation of Arizona

On 1/14/2020 at 10:54 PM, IlanFX said:

Why do you need to know where he lives? I get it you want to helo animals but we want to download a mod, and after all i am sure like 95% of this is content that you took from other mods.

Because there might no homeless animals in their countries.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:06 AM, Federation of Arizona said:

Stop trying to ignore people that are right. You shouldn't have to give out your location just so you can download some mod for a game. Most of this content is just stolen from other mods anyway. Also, Addin+? seriously? Its like you just copied Addon+ and replaced the o with an i... Whats even funnier is that you can literally see the author names of the maps and scenarios you stole...

OK. If you don't want to download, you don't download. There are people who wants to play addin+ 👌

18 minutes ago, memososisi said:

OK. If you don't want to download, you don't download. There are people who wants to play addin+ 👌

You can still this mod's reputation. Make stuff of your own or just give credits to the mods that you took content from. And also, Stop requesting a picture of us feeding an animal. We only want to download a mod. And don't say: "If you don't want to download then don't" because that's just straight up ignoring us i hope you could keep in mind the things i wrote here.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:57 PM, IlanFX said:

You can still this mod's reputation. Make stuff of your own or just give credits to the mods that you took content from. And also, Stop requesting a picture of us feeding an animal. We only want to download a mod. And don't say: "If you don't want to download then don't" because that's just straight up ignoring us i hope you could keep in mind the things i wrote here.

You haven't to download this mod. But if you want to download this mod, you should put food or a bowl of water in your street.