Age of History 3

memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere

On 7/22/2019 at 10:54 AM, memososisi said:

Because I don't like sharing crack games

You know that you can share just the "scenarios" folder and the AgeofCivilizations.json file, right? no need on sharing the entire game lol

On 3/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, memososisi said:

You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere

HOW AM I SUPOSED TO DO THAT IN A QUARANTINE?

Serious question

Edited by Ànex i Rux

On 3/25/2020 at 5:07 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

You know that you can share just the "scenarios" folder and the AgeofCivilizations.json file, right? no need on sharing the entire game lol

Really? 😮 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

HOW AM I SUPOSED TO DO THAT IN A QUARANTINE?

Serious question

how are the homeless animals to shelter their needs when you're in a quarantine?

On 3/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, memososisi said:

I think you ignored my previous comment or "reply"

2 hours ago, giannisgkouv2 said:

animals can feed themselves

Animals can feed themselves unless you feed them so they will stop making any effort to get thei food and will eventually die if someday you stop feeding them. That's how it works, specially for cats. They stop hunting, they get weaker. This guy is just so dumb... This is the first time I insult someone in this comunity but this guy steals content, makes money with tham and is,, in addition, dumb.I reported him.

On 29.03.2020 at 03:02, Ànex i Rux said:

Onlar thei yiyecek almak için herhangi bir çaba duracak ve bir gün onları besleme durdurmak eğer sonunda ölecek böylece onları beslemek sürece hayvanlar kendilerini besleyebilir. Özellikle kediler için böyle çalışır. Avlanmayı bırakırlar, zayıflarlar. Bu adam çok aptal... Bu, bu komünitede birine ilk kez hakaret ediyorum ama bu adam içeriği çalıyor, tham ile para kazanıyor ve ek olarak aptal.Onu ihbar etti

On 3/29/2020 at 3:02 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

Animals can feed themselves unless you feed them so they will stop making any effort to get thei food and will eventually die if someday you stop feeding them. That's how it works, specially for cats. They stop hunting, they get weaker. This guy is just so dumb... This is the first time I insult someone in this comunity but this guy steals content, makes money with tham and is,, in addition, dumb.I reported him.

You said me stupid bcs you didn't get access but you want to get access.

5 hours ago, memososisi said:

You said me stupid bcs you didn't get access but you want to get access.

I firstly wanted to give a try to your mod because I give an opportunity to everything people make so the community keeps alive but since you are stupid and think animals needs humans to survive i asked for your ""addin"" in a discord server and you know what's it? You just made a copy of your game with all the scenarios and maps you had from the comunity and released it as yours. 

You are the only hated user of the entire forum.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:22 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

I firstly wanted to give a try to your mod because I give an opportunity to everything people make so the community keeps alive but since you are stupid and think animals needs humans to survive i asked for your ""addin"" in a discord server and you know what's it? You just made a copy of your game with all the scenarios and maps you had from the comunity and released it as yours. 

You are the only hated user of the entire forum.

Animals needs humans to survive bcs humans destroyed their living areas

9 hours ago, memososisi said:

Why 😄

9 hours ago, memososisi said:

shut up

11 hours ago, memososisi said:

Maybe in turkey, in the rest of the world the surface used by humans is around 1,309% for cultivation, 0,119% for urban areas, 1,017% for rural populated areas. 71,5% of the total surface of the earth is untouched.

Data from the World Bank.