Jump to content
Age of History Games
memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

Recommended Posts

Why don't you set the goal to be giving food to a homeless person, In Hong Kong there aren't any homeless pet if there is, the animal shelter will immediately got it, If you can please change it 😔😔😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, New Britain Mapper said:

Guys what I have heard about @memososisi is truly horrifying.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD? You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere.

This IS TRULY FAKE!

You should hear that he stole the idea and name only to do addin+.

And you should not follow him because he's a liar I know.

And You Are trying to HACK other PEOPLE.

@memososisi IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT'S ABOUT YOU!

@memososisi is trying to hack other people because he's telling YOU where you live.

He has also stole content.

We will together eradicate him from this community for lying!

That's fucking true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This "mod" stole content from other mods and doesn't give them credits.
How can he even get away with that? We should all report him.
Not only scenarios, ideologies, maps and other things were stolen, THE NAME IS ALSO STOLEN.

Everyone, we should report memososisi for content stealing.
 

23 hours ago, New Britain Mapper said:

Guys what I have heard about @memososisi is truly horrifying.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD? You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere.

This IS TRULY FAKE!

You should hear that he stole the idea and name only to do addin+.

And you should not follow him because he's a liar I know.

And You Are trying to HACK other PEOPLE.

@memososisi IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT'S ABOUT YOU!

@memososisi is trying to hack other people because he's telling YOU where you live.

He has also stole content.

We will together eradicate him from this community for lying!

The thing New Britain Mapping said is right. 

AoC2 community rise up! Let's all report @memososisi!

memososisi if youre reading this then go to corner and regret your decisions

Edited by Hydra
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hydra said:

This "mod" stole content from other mods and doesn't give them credits.
How can he even get away with that? We should all report him.
Not only scenarios, ideologies, maps and other things were stolen, THE NAME IS ALSO STOLEN.

Everyone, we should report memososisi for content stealing.
 

The thing New Britain Mapping said is right. 

AoC2 community rise up! Let's all report @memososisi!

memososisi if youre reading this then go to corner and regret your decisions

Hell yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 5:15 AM, Hydra said:

This "mod" stole content from other mods and doesn't give them credits.
How can he even get away with that? We should all report him.
Not only scenarios, ideologies, maps and other things were stolen, THE NAME IS ALSO STOLEN.

Everyone, we should report memososisi for content stealing.
 

The thing New Britain Mapping said is right. 

AoC2 community rise up! Let's all report @memososisi!

memososisi if youre reading this then go to corner and regret your decisions

report time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, Hydra said:

This "mod" stole content from other mods and doesn't give them credits.
How can he even get away with that? We should all report him.
Not only scenarios, ideologies, maps and other things were stolen, THE NAME IS ALSO STOLEN.

Everyone, we should report memososisi for content stealing.
 

The thing New Britain Mapping said is right. 

AoC2 community rise up! Let's all report @memososisi!

memososisi if youre reading this then go to corner and regret your decisions

I literally agree, it is nonsense and stupid when he says you can get permission through this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is too late for ya mate... you are being reported so not even this will solve all of the problems you are facing rn. even taking permission from those who you stole their scenarios and ideologies and maps and changing the ripoff name Right NOW won't fix your deeeeeep problem..

Edited by marksameh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 11:15 AM, Hydra said:

i IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT'S ABOUT YOU!

@memososisi is trying to hack other people because he's telling YOU where you live.

Those claims are strenuous

However he has stolen content which he has no right too.

I demand that the honorable gentlemen makes a Public apoligy to those who work he has stolen and that he takes down this mod and either redoes it as his own work or gets rid of it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ThatEnglishConquerer said:

Those claims are strenuous

However he has stolen content which he has no right too.

I demand that the honorable gentlemen makes a Public apoligy to those who work he has stolen and that he takes down this mod and either redoes it as his own work or gets rid of it! 

Where can I use your shit accounts by hacking your shit accounts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...