Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
memososisi

Age of Civilizations 2 | Addin+ v7 A.P.K Has Been Released! (200+ Scenarios , 8 Maps , +20 Governments)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mikhailthecossackserb said:

Very great do you know there are approximately 2 million to 9 million serbs in turkey, also are you turkish ????

There aren't 2 million to 9 million serbs in Turkey 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course i would love to send you a couple of pics but i don't have enough for more pictures plus there are pictures that are too much important for me plus my brother and sister also have some pictures in this phone and i am not going to eat a couple of slaps from my parents and siblings 

Is there anything else i could do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, memososisi said:

If you buy aoc2 , i can give you permission for download the mod

I'm 110% sure you didn't bought aoc2 either.  :)    Can you screenshot your purchase????   Yes?  No? :)    Also, im sure you just put someone elses scenarios in your mod, so i guess we dont need "your" mod.   From what i saw, you are wannabe youtuber, who reviews others work with or without permission, for views.   Can you screenshot your purchase???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

I'm 110% sure you didn't bought aoc2 either. 🙂    Can you screenshot your purchase????   Yes?  No? 🙂    Also, im sure you just put someone elses scenarios in your mod, so i guess we dont need "your" mod.   From what i saw, you are wannabe youtuber, who reviews others work with or without permission, for views.   Can you screenshot your purchase???? 

Iol 

No i have yet to create my mod ,nobody asked you anything . and which scenarios have created serbian uprising,kocina krajina , etc .why are you Angry???.

So in simple terms FUCK OFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikhailthecossackserb said:

Iol 

No i have yet to create my mod ,nobody asked you anything . and which scenarios have created serbian uprising,kocina krajina , etc .why are you Angry???.

So in simple terms FUCK OFF

Hmmmm, mislim da sam citirao ovog turcina, ne tebe brate.  :)   Decko cima ljude da mu dokazuju kako su kupili igru, a ni sam je nije kupio.  Taj njegov mod je napravljen kradjom scenarija drugih ljudi.   Sve na prevaru.  A ovamo cima tebe da mu dokazes legalnost tvoje igre.  Debil. 

 

I didn't reply to you bro, i made reply on memosisi.   That guy is one big cheater. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Hmmmm, mislim da sam citirao ovog turcina, ne tebe brate. 🙂   Decko cima ljude da mu dokazuju kako su kupili igru, a ni sam je nije kupio.  Taj njegov mod je napravljen kradjom scenarija drugih ljudi.   Sve na prevaru.  A ovamo cima tebe da mu dokazes legalnost tvoje igre.  Debil. 

 

I didn't reply to you bro, i made reply on memosisi.   That guy is one big cheater. 

Dobro izvinjavam se 

Ali meni se svidja sto ima mnogo stvari a ja neznam kako da instaliram modove a video sam da treba malo da se skine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mikhailthecossackserb said:

Dobro izvinjavam se 

Ali meni se svidja sto ima mnogo stvari a ja neznam kako da instaliram modove a video sam da treba malo da se skine 

Pa jesi stvarno kupio? :)  Nece ti taj dati, ne nadaj se. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mikhailthecossackserb said:

Nisam neznam kako imas li ti mozda ovu kopiju da mi ga sverciras 

Jesi li ti kupio mozda napravimo zamku

Nisam ni ja, brate imas pun kurac modova ovde za dz.  Boljih od ovog turcina.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 7:09 PM, Jankovich said:

I'm 110% sure you didn't bought aoc2 either. 🙂    Can you screenshot your purchase????   Yes?  No? 🙂    Also, im sure you just put someone elses scenarios in your mod, so i guess we dont need "your" mod.   From what i saw, you are wannabe youtuber, who reviews others work with or without permission, for views.   Can you screenshot your purchase???? 

Ok here is the my rate for aoc2

Loves to serbia

https://i.hizliresim.com/3OqDE2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Marilyn Monroe
      This mod adds a big map of the USSR to the game

      Scenarios available:
      1. The Eastern Front (1990)
      2. Parade of Sovereignty (1990)
      3. August Putsch (1991)
      4. Independence (Alternative 1991)
      5. Civil War (Alternative 1993)
      6. Eurasian Union (2019)
      7. Civil War (Alternative 1993)

      All scenarios will change over time!
       
      1088 regions
       
      Languages available:
      1. English
      2. Russian
      3. Ukrainian
       
      Download: https://googl.plus/5RkD
      Download 2: https://yadi.sk/d/Z-tQBoxD01wPkQ
       
      Для связи со мной: https://vk.com/zhovtonya
       

       
       
    • By Mor142e
      The Great War
      This is a WW1 scenario that I'm working on. This scenario Will have Events, New Leader Potraits and some new banners.

       
      Events:
      The idea for the events, is to be events that has effect on the game, but the player is able to change that. Some of the events are:
      -Divided Austria
      -World War One (Custom)
      -Put pressure on Bosnia
      Apart from this event in the begining, there will be another event for Russian Civil War.
       
      This will be some of the events that will be on the scenario. But we aren't only thinking about the events, but about the leaders too. 
      The Leaders that will be in the game will be:

       - Lenin; George V; Raymond Poincaré; Manuel de Arriaga; Afonso VIII; Wihelm II; Franz Josef I; Nicholas II
       
      Civilizations and Banners:
      In this new scenario will be new civilizations too, like: The Austro-Hungarian Condominion of Bosnia-Herzegovina and Portuguese Republic.
      There's also a new banner for the Ottoman Empire.
      Diplomatic and scenario colors:
      One of the other improvements is the new colors:


      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
       
      STILL WORKING ON...
       
    • By Korkut Dogandor
      2057 Scenario V2  
       
       
      Dowland Link 1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sni9uhirvo1upz5/2057_Scenario.zip/file
      Dowland Link 2: https://dosya.co/183mbbjhrxvr/2057_Scenario.zip.html
      Dowland Link 3: https://s4.dosya.tc/server8/i661ji/2057_Scenario.zip.html
       
      İnnovations:
      Relationships Fixed
      Added countries: Tekxas
      North Irland
      Basque 
      Adjusted Country Boundaries
      Kurdistan - Dagestan - Brasil - İranian - Turkey - Azerbaijan





×
×
  • Create New...