Age of Civilizations
  1. memososisi

memososisi

• Similar Content

• By Reich
      Addon 2.0
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.

In modification you will find:

• A huge number of new provinces on the original map.
      ◦ Over 50 global scenarios for each period of human statehood
      • New formable civilizations.
      ◦ New made background, in the style of a satellite map.
      • Gameplay edits designed to increase the tension of the game.
      ◦ Changed game interface.
      • 7 new types of governments
      • Excellent atmospheric soundtrack
      • New world wonders

The release is scheduled for 2020
      The our group

Addon+ 1.4
      Addon+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 1.4 - Final).
      Download (Windows):
      [ Google ; Yandex ; Mail ]
      Installation: Download the clean version of AoC II. Run the downloaded mod file, select the" Destination folder " location where the game is installed and click extract. If you have a licensed version of the game on steam, you do not need to change anything.
      This video shows the process of installing the mod on PC.

Main innovations of update 1.4 Final
      ‣ Fixed bugs of previous update. Incorrect boundaries, poor elaboration, etc. were almost completely eliminated. 
      ‣ For one reason or another, some scenarios are cut, the rest are replaced with higher-quality analogues. 
      ‣ New and replaced scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation), regions of Europe, Regions of North America, Regions of Central Asia. 
      * New, atmospheric soundtrack, consisting of 78 songs. 
      * The reference menu has been edited. 
      * Completely redesigned from scratch formed States. 
      * Replaced some of the sounds. 
      * 10 new provinces on the map "Earth+". 
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Translation has undergone significant changes, now it is more simple and generalized. 
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * Small changes in UI. 
      * Map texture fixed in some places. 
      * New font.
      * AI in some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Our group in VK

Screenshots:

You can find Android version in our group in VK

Also check my new project:

• By Ljayxy
      Hello! This is Soviet Union in Modern world
      Idea: @Atheidon8❤️

Scenario:Soviet_Union_in_modernworld.rar

Screenshots:
      Map:      

Vasals:

Vasal: North Korea
      Soviet_Union_in_modernworld.rar
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello people of the forum, the other day I was thinking about what scenario to create and it occurred to me to do a scenario that has nations created by you. The idea would be for you to tell me what your nation, its leader, its flag, its style of government and its location will be called, If they want me to add an alliance or a pact and things like that. Hola gente del foro, el otro día estaba pensando en qué escenario crear y se me ocurrió hacer un escenario que tenga naciones creadas por ustedes. La idea sería que me dijeras cómo se llamará tu nación, su líder, su bandera, su estilo de gobierno y su ubicación, Si quieren que agregue una alianza o un pacto y cosas así.  
    • By Julikos
      This is WWI scenario for whole world.

World War I - The Great War.RAR
    • By ezeD
      This is a scenario of the WW1 but it have some events. some events follow a progression and other make more balanced the scenario

THE VERSION 2 IS ALREADY CREATED BUT IM HAVING ISSUES UPLOUDING IT

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      IMPORTANT THINGS!
      . all the events and balance were made by me but the map was made by the youtuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0e88ySW3qmDpBHv4Bepmw
      . this is the first version and this scenario its in indef so if you have ideas tell me
      .if there are some gramaticall error tell me so i could fix them in the next version
      .this scenario isnt 100% historically correct but its the cost for having a better balance and the changes arent the big deal
      .this is the first time that i share a scenario with events so if there is any problem plis tell me

TheGreatWar+EVENTS.V2.rar