There's nothing here yet
Hello, Age of History II community!
This is Magolor (Talirian). After months of silence, finally I'm coming back with the brand-new Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE!
- You are a new modder, you want to make a mod with custom events, maps, musics, icons and everything else, but don't know how to do?
- You are a skilled modder, you have so many ideas but it takes too much time and effort to realize?
- You are a gamer, you want to quickly improve the game experience with prettified event pictures, custom music and modified game rules?
Now, Age of Modding can save your day!
Age of Modding (AoM for short) is a Windows software, designed to help AoH2 modders, providing a super convenient and intuitive GUI-based modding pipeline.
>>>Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE Download Link<<<
Current Version 0.9.8.0 features Include:
- Brand-New UI: Taken from PyDracula, a UI way better than previous one! Enjoy the tool's efficiency as well as beauty.
- Better Map Generator Algorithm: No more gaps between provinces; more options and more flexibility; allowing separated provinces including enclaved provinces. Creating huge maps with thousands of provinces within 10 minutes!
- Pictures Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convert UI files to different scales, resizing event pictures and leaders portraits. Together with the Game Base Manager. You can finally enjoy large event pictures in your game experience!
- Texts Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convenient event localization, and text-based event making pipeline under the help of a new format. Improved in v0.9.8.0 with more intuitive edition. Automatic registration of charset: never going to have missing characters again! (still improving)
- Mods Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Manage game with different mods and versions: add, clean, rename, move and export to .zip file to be ready to publish with just one click.
- Music Manager: Replace your own music and sound effects! It is easy!
- Game Base Manager (Dev): Change game base and change the rules! More technologies, different combating computations, different event picture sizes, different diplomacy, etc. Different game bases are collected from different mods. Also, I personally modified the original game base for simple things like war declaration turn. This is still under development and more documentations and explanations are definitely required.
- Civilization Manager (Coming Soon): Civilization BATCH editor! Add hundreds of civilizaitions using one click only. Made available by the custom Game Base developed throughout months: serializable AoH2. This is still under development (I once finished it but the source code was lost in a catastrophic breakdown of my computer, together with all the source codes of the old v0.9.0.0 AoM 😞).
Introductions and Tutorials of the old AoM are already uploaded on YouTube in English, please subscribe my Youtube channel Taliran: Talirian. Or if you want Chinese Tutorials, or have a bilibili account and willing to support me by subscribing my bilibili account Talirian: Talirian. (Please do subscribe if you are interested. Thank you very much for your attention!)
Currently only English and Chinese (since I'm Chinese) are supported as interface language, if you would like to help me translate and add new languages, please contact me.
Old Topic: AoM v0.9.0.0 Link
Please do checkout Tutorial, and please do backup your files. The software is currently under beta so BUGs may occur. Please contact me if you find any.
The software is completely free of charge (and it will always be), and you could freely use it for any purpose in any way. But please notice:
1. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, please add acknowledgement if you used this software during the production of your mod or map or whatever it is.
2. It is allowed to profit, if you like, from mods created under the help of this software. But it is not allowed to profit by redistributing, selling or providing services from this software.
3. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, using this software that I'm willing to share, you should also be willing to contribute to the community and share your findings whenever you discovered some new techniques in AoH2 modding.
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...
- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Sorry if you see bad traduction)
Events (Created for now)
The last war (scenario in next update)
Modern day: 2 events
2000: Millenium Dawn: 21 events
1990 (scenario in next update)
1948: 3 events
1945: Endsieg: 14 events
1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 39 events
1936: Gathering Storm: 187 events
1919: After the Great War: 4 events
1918: 0 events
1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
1910: The Great War: 52 events
1900 (events in next update): 0 events
1861: American Civil war: 4 events
1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
The first crusade: (scenario in next update)
planned to release it in December
I have made an Independent States scenario and you can probably guess what it is, a scenario where states are independent! I made this completely by memory (shh don't tell anyone I used google for the capitals), so if anything is wrong, tell me in the comments and I will fix it asap.
Canadian provinces update coming when game works again.
The WWII Mod
This is the limited release of the WWII mod.
Ive stopped working on the project for a while, but today i have decided to release it to the public, it includes a new UI and a more realistic 1936 scenario, including events, countries with events are: Germany, China, Japan, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, United Kingdom and France. The scenario also has realistic cores, even on all colonies! (More info on features can be found in the old forum linked below!)
The mod however is not finished, other promised scenarios have not been delivered upon, apart from that, it is complete, if anyone else wants to finish the mod and fully release it themselves, you are more then welcome to do so.
Anyways, have fun!
If there are any issues be sure to say so in the comment section.
The WWII Mod
The WWII Mod, a Mod based on WWII
Expected to be in the Mod:
1... 1936 (Has Events and accurate cores)
2... 1939 (Has accurate cores)
3... 1941 (Has accurate cores)
4... 1943 (Has accurate cores)
5... 1945 (Has accurate cores)
2... Further scenario information:
1... China is reworked, more accurate warlords and cliques.
2... Only for 1936, events are history based.
3... Equador finally has an accurate border.
3... Edited UI (limited edits):
1... New UI style, borders edited to look more gold.
2... Logo text changed to "The WWII Mod".
3... Flag UI changed, now has some texture.
4... New Ideologies
1... National Socialism
More can be added in the future.
These are most of the things that will be in the Mod, more can be sugested in the comments of course.
I will be providing screenshots in the future, also detailing how many events an nation has.
Expected Release Date:
Limited Release launched:
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls