Hello Everyone I modified the AOC2 ipa and put assests from the Addon + file for android into it, so with that I made Addon + for iOS.
Download: You can sideload this ipa non-jailbroken with Altstore or Appcake
If you’re jailbroken you can use Appcake and Altstore too but you could also use ReProvision or install the file with Filza
Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.
Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
In modification you will find:
• A huge number of new provinces on the original map.
◦ Over 50 global scenarios for each period of human statehood
• New formable civilizations.
◦ New made background, in the style of a satellite map.
• Gameplay edits designed to increase the tension of the game.
◦ Changed game interface.
• 7 new types of governments
• Excellent atmospheric soundtrack
• New world wonders
The release is scheduled for 2020
The our group
Addon+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 1.4 - Final).
[ Google ; Yandex ; Mail ]
Installation: Download the clean version of AoC II. Run the downloaded mod file, select the" Destination folder " location where the game is installed and click extract. If you have a licensed version of the game on steam, you do not need to change anything.
This video shows the process of installing the mod on PC.
Main innovations of update 1.4 Final
‣ Fixed bugs of previous update. Incorrect boundaries, poor elaboration, etc. were almost completely eliminated.
‣ For one reason or another, some scenarios are cut, the rest are replaced with higher-quality analogues.
‣ New and replaced scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation), regions of Europe, Regions of North America, Regions of Central Asia.
* New, atmospheric soundtrack, consisting of 78 songs.
* The reference menu has been edited.
* Completely redesigned from scratch formed States.
* Replaced some of the sounds.
* 10 new provinces on the map "Earth+".
* Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich.
* Translation has undergone significant changes, now it is more simple and generalized.
* Cut and rebalanced some ideologies.
* For further development and optimization removed all leaders.
* Small changes in UI.
* Map texture fixed in some places.
* New font.
* AI in some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.
Our group in VK
You can find Android version in our group in VK
Also check my new project:
Hello people of the forum, the other day I was thinking about what scenario to create and it occurred to me to do a scenario that has nations created by you. The idea would be for you to tell me what your nation, its leader, its flag, its style of government and its location will be called, If they want me to add an alliance or a pact and things like that. Hola gente del foro, el otro día estaba pensando en qué escenario crear y se me ocurrió hacer un escenario que tenga naciones creadas por ustedes. La idea sería que me dijeras cómo se llamará tu nación, su líder, su bandera, su estilo de gobierno y su ubicación, Si quieren que agregue una alianza o un pacto y cosas así.