Age of History Games
memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

PC:

You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on 

Hocam selamlar. Sen bu işten anlıyor gibi gözüküyorsun. Ben PC için sağlam bir mod arıyorum. Bu oyunu tamamen biliyorum, ve iyi oynadığımı düşünüyorum ancak bu modlardan, yamalardan, hazırlanışından vs. hiçbir şey anlamıyorum. Bana PC için düzgün bir map lazım. Map'ten kastım senaryo değil, şehirlerin düzgün hâli. Yardımcı olursan çok sevinirim. İyi günler :)

On 9/22/2020 at 4:15 PM, CanyakanHakan said:

Hocam selamlar. Sen bu işten anlıyor gibi gözüküyorsun. Ben PC için sağlam bir mod arıyorum. Bu oyunu tamamen biliyorum, ve iyi oynadığımı düşünüyorum ancak bu modlardan, yamalardan, hazırlanışından vs. hiçbir şey anlamıyorum. Bana PC için düzgün bir map lazım. Map'ten kastım senaryo değil, şehirlerin düzgün hâli. Yardımcı olursan çok sevinirim. İyi günler 🙂

Hocam merhaba. PC için en sağlam modları Discord sunucumuzda bulabilirsin. Beni etiketlemen yeterli.

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2. Wanna get a lot of mod links without ads & without perms? Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/UGq6Z5A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Nicsos2
      Hey everyone, im sadly to watch dead addon+, I decided to finish addon+. 2.0. There's not much I can say right now, but I have big plans. Now I do scenario Other World. He made on 70%. Also, I ported scenarios from addon 1.4. Coming Soon I finish do this mod!
      Всем привет! Мне обидно смотреть за смертью аддона. Я решился взяться за него. Так как автору пофигу на проект. А тот кто делал пошёл делать свой мод. Поэтому я решил представить всему миру, обновлённую версию всеми любимого мода. Он в процессе, задавайте вопросы, я отвечу. Так вот я готовлю пока один очень глобальный и не обычный сценарий его готовность 70%. 

• By Suzema
      Bloody Europe II thawed!
      Now another person is in charge of the mod! I have recruited a development team and there will be updates in the future!
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
      -New fonts and music
      -Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 1.0
      Download links:
      Android:
      Yandex.disk
      Google Drive
      Mail.ru
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Google Drive
      Mail.ru

My group in VK- firstovinc

My other mods:
      Age of Elder Scrolls
      Age of Pirates II

Mods by friends:
      Addon
      Norrvägen

• By General Whiskers
      This is the 1946 scenario I created.  It has events and allows you to have large armies (over 1 mil if your playing as Germany) to make it more realistic.  This alternate history scenario is planned to have at least 15 events. 

• By RandomWarior
      Hello! This is my second project for AOC2, i have made a simple mod launcher in Batch
      Batch Documentation: https://ss64.com/nt/
      I have left some text files for you to get started
      As the title says, this is open source, and you can edit it to your liking

It might not work for you if your windows installation does not have xcopy 
      Which should come with windows
      You can search a tutorial online how to get it (Probably)

Good luck!
      Windows:
      AOC2 Mod Launcher.rar (alpha 1.0) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.1.rar (alpha 1.1) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.5.rar  (alpha 1.5)
      AoC2 Mod Launcer V B 1.0.zip  (beta 1.0)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.2.rar  (beta 1.2)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.4.rar  (Beta 1.4)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.5.rar <-- Latest version (Beta 1.5)
      Linux:
      Run the .main.bat file using wine cmd
      Article: https://www.linux.org/threads/running-windows-batch-files-on-linux.11205/#:~:text=Batch files can be run by typing "start FILENAME.,cmd.exe %2Fc FILENAME.
      Command (In launcher directory): "~$ wine cmd" and run it from that console or "~$ /.main.bat" (Please use Version Alpha 1.0 or 1.1 for this)

Update 1.1:
      1. Extra console logging and a notification when copying is done.
      2. I removed auto start of AoC2.exe since it would not work.

Update 1.5:
      1. New GUI added:
          1a. New files to make the buttons work in batch
      2. Minor code redesign

Update Beta 1.0:
      1. Major code redesign (Visual Basic implemented)
      2. Minor changes to original code (Batch code)

Update Beta 1.2:
      1. File reorginesation
      2. More options in the launcher
         2a. Play
         2b. Simple launch (Copies AoC2.exe to the mod folder)

Update Beta 1.4:
      1. Added the ability to play your simple launch more easy.
      2. Brand new GUI 

Update Beta 1.5:
      1. Changes in the GUI settings
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!