2. Doyouknowdawae

Doyouknowdawae

3. ryu

ryu

4. PANTIC

PANTIC

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      Hello to everyone interested in my mod so far! I'm already starting work on it, don't worry, I estimate a beta version available ready before the end of the month!

Age of the Emperors is an aoc2 mod, which has more modern scenarios and set from the 20th century, but has the focus from 1300 to 1945, which was the time of the great empires and monarchies, from 1945 came the cold war and kind of the monarchy and empire that emerged, is not interesting for this mod.

- Will there be events for more current scenarios?
      Yes! A great part of the community expects a mod full of scenarios and events, something innovative, and this is what Age of Emperors seeks to bring, because more than having the focus on older data, I will work with current scenarios to please at least a large part of the community and everyone who was waiting for the mod!

- Do you intend to create a specific world of your own with provinces, terrain types and continents so that the mod will originally become yours?
      Yes, using a base game pattern is not something I like very much, but it will have to be that way in the beta version, but later on I plan to change it!

Mod will be open for you to decide and comment your ideas!

some pictures...

• By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      Choose how you want my next scenario!

Comment in this thread your ideas for this scenario or for possible projects further down the road!

(Warning!!) : I will leave this poll open until the 12th of this month, after that I will work on the mod!
    • By Jota Pe
      This is the first update to the viking age scenario, i updated the British isles, some features:
      - New Leaders;
      - Now is possible to win with Wessex, but is too hard;
      - Isn't so easy to conquest england with Jórvik;
      - More balanced.
      Hope you like it, i'm going to update it in the future. 

Viking Age - 867 AD.zip
    • By Jota Pe
      This is a scenario of 867 AD to Europe map, isn't 100% but i'm going to improve it, adding leaders and more.
      NOTE: You must copy and paste the "civilizations_editor" folder into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoCII\game".
      Viking Age - 867 AD.zip

• By Italian PeC
      This is a new side project I made while working on Age of Imperialism (https://youtu.be/fK4vhQE35w4) 
      It's a beta of a mod that focuses on Western Europe. And similarly to Bloody Europe, it adds a whole lot of new provinces, just a lot more and only for Western Europe.
      For now only France, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux, Southern England and Half of Germany are done, with 3400+ provinces in total! The main scenario is 1099: The First Crusade,  but the mod has many other scenarios.
      It adds 37 new formables, many of them new countries. 
      Download link:
      ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dbprJiy_eU879G0tPkZyjlk8DLxJQ0eK/view?usp=drivesdk
      PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSJlS3Z2N6b8Z-DsWvfpVXBji7fE3GyW/view?usp=sharing

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!