Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the good of the Imperator: Rome experience to Age of Civilizations. 
      PROVINCES COMPLETED: 0/unknown
      PLANNED FEATURES
      a whole lot of civs a bunch of rivers NEW LEADERS!! Better than the base map Improved UI PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale Greater Earth Project Earth Ultra Earth (a bunch of Imperator maps combined) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (for the imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age  Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 Pyrrhic War First Punic War Second Punic War Caesar's Civil War Alexander's Campaigns Modern Day?? CREDITS:
      The amazing people at the mod teams that let me recreate their mods in this game
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      PICTURES:
      None

• By CZowerzerYT
      Hi! This is my first map I making that because some mapper with name "Janislaw" maked new series from mapping so I do he's map for AoC2.
      I don't know when I can finish that but I can make some provinces with time...

*sorry for my grammaly because I'm bad from English* 😞

By: CZowerzerYT (CZowerzer Mapping)

09.19.2020 14:18 AM
      I made 137 provinces
      (later I making more but I don't know how I do)

Screenshot:

• By enexpi
      Current Status: Not working on it updates Full version is released just making it drive link
      Galaxy Mode
      Link: DOWNLOAD LINK

I was working lately on Galaxy map you I'm going to upload it soon and you can play it and update further! 

• By Oğuzhan TEZEL
      Map of the Year 867 AD
      -Turkish-Merhabalar size yapmış olduğum senaryoyu paylaşmak istedim. Yanlış bulduğunuz yer olursa geri dönüş yaparsanız mutlu olurum teşekkürler. (Oğuzhan-Sama)
      -Google translation has been translated.
      -İngilizce-Hello, I wanted to share the script I made for you. If you find the wrong place, I will be happy if you return. Thank you.

867.rar
    • By orcacraft888
      hi aoc 2 community!, i will make a mod that will be a map of america and some civilizations, it will be in spanish, portuguese, french, russian and english, now i have 43 provinces.

I hope you like it!
      aclaration, i will nerf USA because it's very big in the map
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls