Age of Civilizations

Posted (edited)

Hi, that's a really impressive work, but, I guess a little request. I'm french, and the Savoy is not good on your map. That's the good Savoy ; (Up : "Haute-Savoie" (Up-Savoy I think ^^), and down : Savoy. Also, the capitals are not goods. Up : Annecy / Savoy : Chambéry.

Pays_de_Savoie.png.063ffc59ac4ba20c7774d933aaa7c60f.pngSavoie.png.7b52d714602351e71443ed673280037a.png

Savoie_France.thumb.png.4dc6535cd6825189084aeafcb6eb55a8.png

And, in the third image, it's the actual departments of the metropolitan France, and in red the Savoy, down to the other Savoy. (The hystorical Savoy is the two provinces, with Chambéry for capital).

Thank you to fix it, and good work ! 👍😉

PS : I live in Savoy, so, it's important for me 😊

Edited by Titoum42

7 hours ago, Hetman2311 said:

okay bro your map is really good,a lot better than kerems oone but it seems like you didnt done them like in real life,btw if you need help may o can help you with some stuff

and will this make sense cuz if australia have 577 provinces they gonna be a superpowe like wtf

7 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

okay bro your map is really good,a lot better than kerems oone but it seems like you didnt done them like in real life,btw if you need help may o can help you with some stuff

and will this make sense cuz if australia have 577 provinces they gonna be a superpowe like wtf

there is a thing called a growth rate editor, basically it lets you edit the population and the economy, so a lot of Australian provinces will be strongly nerfed and Australia won't be OP

7 hours ago, Player12454 said:

there is a thing called a growth rate editor, basically it lets you edit the population and the economy, so a lot of Australian provinces will be strongly nerfed and Australia won't be OP

ik i have created maps,but again wars wont make sense you wont have to need 5 hours to go through all australian provinces which wont make sense and in real life provinces arent looking like this australia has  a lot smaller number in the middle,yeah east side have a lot of provinces but middle no plus that is bot

this is defenitely underrated (also, avoid doing unpopulated islands as a province, just a suggestion)

If you really don't feel like doing the mod you should really quit the forum for a couple of weeks and not responding to the ""screenshot requests"

Also want to ask, it is a lot of work what you've done, wich areas you did not finish?

On 5/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

this is defenitely underrated (also, avoid doing unpopulated islands as a province, just a suggestion)

If you really don't feel like doing the mod you should really quit the forum for a couple of weeks and not responding to the ""screenshot requests"

Also want to ask, it is a lot of work what you've done, wich areas you did not finish?

i working very hard on this mod, i must do only part of brasil, 2/3 china, asian russia, mongolia and sea provinces

Posted (edited)

Hi, well I really don't know if it's too late to propose two things that would be really amazing in your mod number one how about adding the province of neuchatel in switzerland And finally the second that the truth is not if it is in your mod, what if I added both the suez channel and the kiel channel, the truth is I do not know if I am asking a lot and if you do not want to add this, I will respect your decision, by the way I'm sorry if the translation is wrong, I use Google translator for this.

Canton_Neuchâtel_in_Switzerland.png

Edited by Marlz_134
Error de escritura

On 5/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, Hetman2311 said:

i working very hard on this mod, i must do only part of brasil, 2/3 china, asian russia, mongolia and sea provinces

Related to your work on the map. Does anyone help you in this mod or do you work on your own this mod?

Posted (edited)

hi, I wanted to ask you how to manage to install your beta mod? sorry for my pronunciation but I'm Italian and I don't know English very well

Edited by Numa

guys i have problem i try to fix but i cant. provinces dont have border (only china mongolia and eas russia) if u know how to fix it pls write. If there is no solution, you would be able to accept it?

20200523202847_1.jpg

Can anybody explain how can I play it? I've created "Age_of_Civilizations" folder dragged all of content into it then putted it into map folder but didn't work.