Age of Civilizations

26 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

its all about the points in the map editor,just want to know how many provinces does this have?

About 18k-19k. Will probably reach 20k on full release

On 5/30/2020 at 12:27 AM, Hetman2311 said:

I think realase in june becahse i finish russia

Nice ! You are doing a perfect work dude ! ^^

26 minutes ago, Hetman2311 said:

Im back i finish my exams so i can work 

i do many islands on world Christmas Island etc.  and types terrian

Nice! How much is there still left?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hetman2311 said:

i must do only sea provinces and growth rate

Make a lite version somewhere in 15,000-16,000 provinces for the Android version.  I will delete some scales from the map because there is an absurd limitation in an a.p.k file, somewhere around 70,000 files.

Edited by Synyos2032

2 hours ago, Synyos2032 said:

Make a lite version somewhere in 15,000-16,000 provinces for the Android version.  I will delete some scales from the map because there is an absurd limitation in an a.p.k file, somewhere around 70,000 files.

Kerems2434 is making a map with 11,000 provinces which will look better than project Alpha, also the 13,000 province map for android didn't go very well, so a 15 to 16 thousand province map for android would ridiculous and wouldn't even work. The only possible way to play such a large map is to play it in scale x1 which wouldn't be so enjoyable, so if you want to enjoy a big map, just play on PC. 

7 minutes ago, Player12454 said:

Kerems2434 is making a map with 11,000 provinces which will look better than project Alpha, also the 13,000 province map for android didn't go very well, so a 15 to 16 thousand province map for android would ridiculous and wouldn't even work. The only possible way to play such a large map is to play it in scale x1 which wouldn't be so enjoyable, so if you want to enjoy a big map, just play on PC. 

I am making World+ with lower provinces because of that. 🙂 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Diego
      i made a map, and followed all steps detailed by wersjon, but it crashes my game and i dont know why
    • By CopenhaguenLink
      Sorry for my bad english.
      Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
      1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
      2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
      3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
      4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
      5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
      What do you think? 
      -------------
      Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
    • By HypaSB
      Hi everyone, 
      after solving my "Abitur" in Germany I had the idea to create a new map. I wanted to create a scenario / map of Bavaria which is as detailed as possible, just for fun. I started yesterday 30.06.2020 and it will take probably a long time to finish it, because I am working alone and have to do all the work alone. I will upload a making off to YouTube so you can stay updated of the status. Hope you like the idea more information will come very soon stay hyped!!! 
    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring hoi4 to age of civilizations while i still work on the imperator mod
      PLANNED FEATURES: 
      All 13k provinces Scenarios maybe more civilizations maybe some more governments
    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
      provinces completed: unknown
      planned features:
      all territory names
      adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
      adding scenarios
      adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)