Age of History Games
  1. PApaSpitler

PApaSpitler

• Similar Content

• By Altra12
      Hi everyone !
      I have made a new alternate history map : Native World !
      In this world, Europe has not become a dominant power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Because of that, nations from all over the world avoided colonisation and developped themselves, creating new Kingdoms, Republics and Empires. Nations like France, The UK, Germany, Russia, never existed because Europe stayed basically like it was 2000 years ago (With some changements of course)
      So in this map you can take control of a nation you would never have think of, and build a new Empire, never seen on any other map ! This world dont have a dominant power, will you be able to become the Ultimate nation ? only YOU will decide !
      Down below you will find two map :
      ------> The first one (Alliances) is a map that have some alliances in it like the Communists Arab States alliance or the Northern Pact... with this map you will also be able to take part in the great war facing the fascist empire of China and the Democratic Union ! the map was made to be played in this version, but if you want to play a nation without being restricted in some wars then the No-Alliance version can be usefull.
      -----> The second one dont have any alliances in it so you are totally free to attack anyone on the map. But be carefull, Vassals are still here, and the Democratic Union is not here to face China anymore...

! This map only come from by brain and have not been stealed !
      to install the map just put the folder in : age of civilizations>map>earth>scenarios
      Here is some other map i have made :

Tell me if you have any problem with the map, post a comment and give me a like if you like it !
      Have fun and enjoy !
      Altra12
        Native World Alliances (Vanilla).rar Native World no alliances (Vanilla).rar
    • By Царь Советской Федерации
      Of course, i dont support brotherly bloodshed, but 8 years of pro-western russophobian regime of nazi-oligarchy junta on our brother country Ukraine must to be end. #ZаПраVду
      Scenario for addon+
      Ukraine2022.rar
    • By Avada Kedavra
      I basically never vassalize countries when I play because, sooner or later, even the smallest of my vassals will declare war on another country and I'll have to invade it to stop the war, or pay it off. This is a real shame, as some of my more ridiculous games include large "alliances" of puppet states led by a great power (me), that are then liberated at will for me to go to war with again if I wish to do so. 

Is there any way to limit vassals' declarations of war? If not in-game, what adjustments would I have to make to make it impossible for a vassal to declare war, and only allow it to join wars if I ask them to?

Any help is greatly appreciated
    • By Iwo2014
      Scenario Polish-Soviet war:
      Polish-Soviet war.zip
    • By Iwo2014
      Scenario Polish-Teutonic war
      Polish-teutonic war.zip
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!