Age of History 3
brejas

MOAR provinces mod

forgive me for asking but have these 'sub-provinces' been based on the real world or are they just arbitrary sub-divisions of other larger areas.

I like to see maps that are based on realistic terrain based boundaries and (without seeming to be rude) these just look to be random squiggles with no historical or geopolitical basis.

Of course, I may be wrong and Im certain youve made a huge effort on this, which I applaud you for...... but?

2 hours ago, TimDee58 said:

forgive me for asking but have these 'sub-provinces' been based on the real world or are they just arbitrary sub-divisions of other larger areas.

I like to see maps that are based on realistic terrain based boundaries and (without seeming to be rude) these just look to be random squiggles with no historical or geopolitical basis.

Of course, I may be wrong and Im certain youve made a huge effort on this, which I applaud you for...... but?

From what it seems he just draws random lines for the sake of many provinces. If you are interested in realistic terrain based boundaries rather than a massive ton of provinces you should look at my Greater Europe Map.

3 hours ago, ($Jake$) said:

From what it seems he just draws random lines for the sake of many provinces. If you are interested in realistic terrain based boundaries rather than a massive ton of provinces you should look at my Greater Europe Map.

will do Jake, thanks

12 hours ago, ($Jake$) said:

Can I have a link to your map download please Jake

On 1/3/2019 at 2:15 PM, brejas said:

1mapsofar.PNG.da657046829e6d141cd113e756645be0.PNG

Im starting a mod which aims to increase the number of provinces right now i finished Ireland with 82 provinces instead of 15

and more

82.PNG.67688e49bb893f0edc05fd80af3812d4.PNG82p.PNG.e554dc646e9c7941f4923e1a38c8144c.PNG

1scenario980adBI.thumb.PNG.e2dc4db6290b6d567f5199a00a76f4f4.PNG

first scenario: British Isles 980 ad

That's bonkers man.