Age of Civilizations
  1. tomasosvaldograssi

tomasosvaldograssi

2. 2001aa

2001aa

• Similar Content

• By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 1.0
      Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Elaborated map of the Nirn (2311 prov., 1259 towns)
      -Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 1273 towns)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov.)
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov.)
      -More than 40 scenarios, some with events (english/russian)
      -Music from the TES games
      -New sounds
      -New fonts
      -New icons 
      -713 new civilizations 
      -Some new ideologies
      -Remaded "Ages"
      -About 100 Form Civs and unions
      Mod is available for PC and Androids
      You can find link to download here - https://vk.com/firstovinc- or in the page 5 of this topic

Mine new project - Bloody Europe II

• By NotSoAmerican
      So, uh, basically a fantasy map I made that will literally have 7000+ Provinces, which means it will barely work on my potato so unless you have a decent computer than it will probably crash every five minutes. Here is the map maker I used: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/. So here is the map and if you open image in a new tab and look you will see thousands of outlines which I will use for the map, scenarios will be made when I figure out a history for this. Signed, NotSoAmerican's 3 brain cells on life support.

Map of Hueteland
      Release Date: TBD
      Current Status: WIP
      Below is map progress!

• By Hetman2311
      I create a map for AOC 2 in which there will be a lot of provinces This background is from mod Addon+. I encourage you to download it

I'm sorry for my English because I am Polish

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QttALuzb1p-JtwmE6Z73D3-RmffIORUu?usp=sharing

• By Kerems2434
      Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR
      Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.
      New Scenarios: 
      The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.

New UI:
      This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).

New Map Background:

New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)

New Maps:
      Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.

New Ideologies & Religions:
      Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.
      For example:
      Monarchy - Christian
      Monarchy - Muslim
      Monarchy - Buddhist
      or
      Fascism - Jewish
      Fascism - Christian
      Fascism - Muslim 
      ETC.

New Icons:
      Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber
      MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.
      FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP
      (ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)
      PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113