By Chairman Baad
MT Manager is the most commonly used tool for Android modders. This app allows you to extract and modify Android AРK files.
Download MT Manager
Android modders typically use the AРK for Age of History II version 1.01415_ELA. If you do not have an unmodified AРK for version 1.01415_ELA, message me in private and I'll send you a link to get one. I refuse to release a base game AРK into the public.
Android Version - Release!
- HotFix! Support
- Full Features Working 100%
Vedio Review & Tutorials on Vimeo:
for Detail about this tool (Include HotFix! & Update)
Plz go to main topic
Go to main Topic & Download Python Source Version
- MT Manager (for Import file to game)
- Read from Requirements.txt
pip install Pillow==6.1.0
pip install python-resize-image==1.1.19
Operation not permitted?
Plz move CivEditor to Pydroid3 Internal storage (app folder)
- Library Tool not working with Android Version
- Plz Back-up AoC2 obb file
- This is open source you can edit it
- Happy with Android Version😄😄😄
Write in Python & On top of libraries
- Import Your Flag & Auto Resize for in-game image scale
- Easy to Customize your civ & Easy to make a lot of Civ
- Civilization Information Editor
- flag & flagH function for Edit and Backup
How to Download & Install?
1. Python Source Version
2. PyInstaller (Execute) Version
(***This Is Update Link)
What is Different between version?
- Python Latast Version Required (Include Module)
- Support for Dev & Hot Fix!
- For debug need Python skill
PyInstaller (Execute) Version
- Execute to exe
- Package include CivPack
How to Use?
- Import your Flag to "Import" folder
- Open CivEditor
- Enter CivName
- Enter flag filename + file extensions (like ".png", ".jpg")
- Click Import
- CivInfo is informations about your civ (like Wikipedia or Civ Status)
- Click Create
***If you get error... delete file of error civ and plz step-by-step
How to Import to game?
- Copy your civ folder in Workspace folder to civilizations_editor in game folder
- Add civ name to Age_of_Civilizations file
- Open game and Edit Civ Color in game editor
- Copy civ folder in FlagIO & FlagHIO to civilizations_editor
***Warning*** after import flag from FlagIO & FlagHIO to game, dont edit civ in game editor (Flag will return to blank) you can edit only name after import
Dev Word & FAQ:
- This tool cant edit civ color because color file is Java Serializable (Python have module to edit but need encoding skill)
- Why flag show white frame? >> File is .png Transparent can show in white or black when show in image viewer
- Now Library Update! & Android Version Release
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls