Johnson jack

• Similar Content

• By Kretausor
      Scenario: S.T.A.L.K.E.R
      !ATTENTION!
      This script only works on Addon+ 
      Этот сценарий работает только на Addon+
      English
      A fun scenario in which the author tried to transfer Stalker to Age of Civilization 2

Русский
      Фановый сценарий в котом автор пытался перенести Сталкер в Age of Civilization 2
      How to download?
      Transfer the file from the archive along the path -  Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth+\scenarios

Как скачать?
      Перекинуть файл из архива по пути - Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth+\scenarios

Version 1.0  (Alpha)
      - In the next update, I will try to change the grouping logos

!ATTENTION!
      The whole scenatio is translated into Russia.
      Сценарий переведен на русский язык.

Suggestions to write to discord: Kretausor#3346

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Age of civilization 2.rar
    • By ansarimuzakkir31
      This is my first map and its the only map available for iOS ,
      If you dont know how to install scenario on iOS let me know, i will show you guyz a tutorial

1440_W 1440 1440_A 1440_C 1440_D 1440_HRE 1440_INFO.json 1440_PD
    • By The IM
      As we know, the scenario of World War II is not quite well done. For example, in my version you will find, for example, instead of Hungary, the Kingdom of Hungary with their proper flag, king, perks to the king and the starting army, and in addition with a very weak economy. The latter may piss off some, but I did it to force everyone to develop economics in the country. I just think personally that the game is not focused on conquest alone. That's why this mod!
      And something that is rare ... Events! Of course you will find fashions with some Events up to World War II, but usually only countries such as the Third Reich or France, for example, which often shoot because we want to play something, say weaker. I am trying to ensure that even the smallest war participant, such as Luxembourg, has at least one event! A download link will appear here:
      Download link: *mod is not ready
      Update:
      -Spanish civil war,
      -Marco Polo bridge battle.
      -Unified China Front
      -Anchluss
      -Chechoslovakia problem,
      -Blitzkrieg
      -Barbarossa
      -Hindenburg
      Here i add some new events.  It's small update 😕
      Important information:
      I am not a person who often sits at the laptop. This is unfortunately associated with my mod. It will appear probably at the beginning of August and even though I am busy doing other projects and it will be delayed. Even if I did not speak on the site, I am working on it and will not leave it.
      243/5000          
    • By krieger115
      How i can put new provinces in the see(lands), and edit these map?
    • By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.

• Popular Now