Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Vexodym
      While I am taking a break from my map, I have added on to the base map in-game. 
      I have added Liechtenstein, San Marino, and the Vatican City.
      I have also made improvements to Galicia to have the proper borders for WW1 and WW2 
      3 other provinces added to give Bulgaria its pre-WW1 borders 
      A small province in Eastern Macedonia has been added solely for the Ottomans, in WW1 (I also fixed Ottoman Hejaz, not shown here)
      I have added 10 new provinces in all, what should I add next?

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello, someone please could make me a map, I would appreciate it very much, the map would be about the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, the idea would be for all the parties to be present and that each one have more provinces, I would do it but I don't know how to use it the map editor, thanks

Hola, alguien porfavor me podria hacer un mapa, se lo agradeceria mucho, el mapa seria sobre la provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina, la idea seria que esten todos los partidos y que cada uno tenga mas provincias, lo haria yo pero no se usar el editor de mapas, gracias
    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      Tales of the Ancients, a mod designed to bring the good of the Imperator: Rome experience to Age of Civilizations. Today i am advertising the second playable version i have made
      PROVINCES COMPLETED: 908/unknown
      PLANNED FEATURES
      Over 200 civs over 30 rivers i think NEW LEADERS!! Better than the base map Improved UI PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale Greater Earth Project Earth GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (for the imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age  Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 Pyrrhic War First Punic War Second Punic War Caesar's Civil War Alexander's Campaigns Modern Day?? CREDITS:
      The amazing people at the mod teams that let me recreate their mods in this game
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      PICTURES:

• By X-EXIT-X
      this is a map of a region of Nationstates,

• By Diego
      This is a map that brings Afghanistan to age of Civilizations 2, it
      Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c3TNhTxF2DNyIP6ySiu43nj2F4jDY0HD/view?usp=sharing
      Added Islamism and Dictatorship as ideologies
      All Provinces have been added as civilizations, along with the islamic state and the taliban
      These are the scenarios:
      Afghan Civil War
      Provinces of Afghanistan
  • Popular Now