11. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

12. VelvetRose24

VelvetRose24

13. Wersjon

Wersjon

• Similar Content

• By MatrixeQ HD Mapping
      Hello! Today i am coming with very fun meme i created! It's Super Estonia Empire! Next generation from Super Chile and Czechoslovakia Empire!
      it's very fun
      Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/512rfcr1vnj2y6d/superestoniaempire.rar/file
      Have fun 
      MatrixeQ HD Mapping

• By DancheZi
      Hello guys !
      I have a problem - My game gets stuned at 99%.Is there any fix to this? My game doesn't crash but it rests at 99% forever... 

• By DancheZi
      Dear Lukas,
      I would like to know with which versions of android is AoC2 cross-compatible because on my Tablet ( SM-T113) which is quite good device, I can't play your game. Is your game avalaible for 4.4+ Android users ? Can you fix this ? My device is compatible with even latest strategy games (like Kingdom Rush Vengeance for example). I also have uploaded image on which is written that my device is incompatible.
      I hope that you will read my message !
      Danche

• By Rimrome
      Added new overlays for the flag editor. All files throw in a folder flags_editor
      If you have any ideas for new overlays, please send them in comments

upd1: added 40 colonial flags

overlays.rar
    • By ElectricSquid7
      The last time I actually played AoCII was a few days ago. I exited the game and turned off my computer (you see, the game won't work twice in one session of the computer; I have to turn it off and on again to start a new game). The next day I opened my computer and attempted to open AoCII, but found it crashed. I considered this strange, but I thought little of it, so I just restarted my computer and tried again. Again I met the same problem. I tried numerous times, and sometimes it would automatically uninstall and I had to reinstall it, and even after this it still would not work. The game would load to 99%, and then just automatically close. I don't know what the problem is; previously I had a problem involving saves, and I found that deleting all the saves I had before worked to partially solve that, but when I tried that this time it didn't work. I don't know if I can find any help here, but I'll be damned if I don't try. Please give me suggestions.
  • Popular Now