Age of Civilizations
PANTIC

PNC-GV Beta 0.1 new ideologys "government" for download*English added *

| | | New ideologys mod "government"| | |    

Well, this freaking awesome game and we all know that but that's not enough right anyway

Some of those things government or ideologys we know in orginal game there 8 or 10 different government ideology

DID YOU DREAMING TO BE NEXT HITLER 

I GUESS YEAH

MAYBE YOU LOVE SOME ISLAM WITH LITTLE DICTATORSHIP AND MIX IT AND WE GO JIHAD 

PNC.thumb.png.ea6db78d062c9d3efd0b314edcfe8a68.png

THIS MOD WORK ON PHONES AND PC

YEAH

THIS BETA 0.1

THIS IS NOT ALL IS BETA VERSION SO WE STILL WORK ON BIGGER MOD EVER

JUST FOR YOU فقط لك

PANTIC GV.zip

نعم نحن إضافة منفذ جديد 

هذا كله الآن

we put new port check it

1493320807_Screenshot _-. png.067d97da9d8e55ad2e174404cf882306.png

PNC-END

اتبع فريق pnc على يوتيوب

pnc on YouTube 

End

Edited by PANTIC
▪Next update well be next month ▪

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Diego
      this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
      provinces completed: unknown
      planned features:
      all territory names
      adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
      adding scenarios
      adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)
    • By Hola
      My Spanish Flag, in the future, colinies Flag.

1, Iberian Union and the other normal Spain... I am Noob in creating flags jeje.

• By qwd2359@gmail.com
      Difference before: +10  music + original  music, +3 ideology, change building icon, , classes.dex fixed( {CHANGE THINGS: stables system, tech defense etc.}but it change it.), change ages buffs, ideology buffs change, change move, move to icons, event images, map image 

I can things: l want to make army gives system, Military defense per research skill Why can't add the systems because  the java so complex. and My platform is mobile. Why try to add the system. Because The game inventor. Not work it. I think he can make it because he is the founder, you will know the program of the game. I want Even if he couldn't immediately create the Age of Civilization 3 using my 20,000 words of feedback, I wish I could do it a bit. 

(The key to modding is the province max POSITION defense, that is, there is a maximum defense rate. Up to 60, so up to 85. I've done a lot of trouble while changing this a little. For reference, there are more points in the writing itself I tried to fix the terrain bug and deleted it incorrectly The game is good! Usually, if you erase it incorrectly, I don't. In const4 / v0 v1, replacing 1 with 2 The game doesn't work. 0xa or 0x10 (Alphabet x) I borrowed the power of the calculator. Note classes.dex is mobile only When converting to com, solving dex and writing is complicated. The rest seems to be com.)
      my mods links and work images

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N8U11C1rX38Q0-DNF_mcLU-3l_Jf6Gdo/view?usp=drivesdk

• By Springebonnie
      I've made Alien Ideology.

Alien Mod.zip
    • By Harrazel
      im doing a japan playthrough in 1400, once i formed japan it switched me to democracy and i couldnt switch back to monarchy, why is this happening?
  • Popular Now