The WWII Mod
This is version 1 release of the WWII mod.
Hello! Welcome to The WWII Mod, a mod based on WWII, this is version 1 release of this mod, it has been a WIP for quite a while, but i have took it out of its limited release and now version 1 is available to the public!
1. 1936 Scenario, made to be as realistic as possible, there are 70 events, nations with events are: China, Japan, USSR, Finland, Poland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Romania.
2. Many new leaders have been added which fit the 1936 scenario, countries with new leaders include: United Kingdom, Burma, Kuomintang, Greater Empire of Manchuria, Mongol Military Government, Liu Wenhui's division, Ma Hushan's division, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Anglo-Egyptian Sudan, Yemen, Oman, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Liberia and Tannu Tuva.
3. UI edited, now looks more gold and fancy, game icon also changed to "The WWII Mod".
Anyways, have fun!
Download PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dujoIOyt1ccB4Xjjgn3RODysDtvy2vqB/view?usp=sharing
Download Mobile: Working on it.
If there are any issues be sure to say so in the comment section.
AltHisSce.rar This scenario is an alternate ww 1 (aftermath) . the pack contains custom civs, 3 events (for now), new map, vassals, friendships, wars. Have fun! (please send feedback!) and also the custom civs name are Hungarian SORRY! will change them next time!
By Italian PeC
One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:
THE NEW WORLD ORDER is an alternative story mod that seeks to bring a chaotic setting with various events and campaigns to bring a new gameplay style, diferent from what players are used to.
In the last few days i made some progress that i will share, i will post a gameplay too so keep atention.
Obs: The gameplay is outdated in some points. You can see the diference when look at the images.
First of all I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes, I don't completely master English. I would also like to point out that the mod is fully in PTBR but if you like I'm ready to translate the game, but for the events i would have to ask for help because there are several and I don't have time for that alone. --------------------------------------------------LORE------------------------------------------ The year is 2003, the invasion of Iraq as a result of the war on terror begins. Prepared for an alleged war and with broad support from its former enemy, Iran, Saddam's forces prevail and play the cards in the Middle East for the formation of an Arab coalition aimed at controlling oil prices. In 2005, as part of the coalition's plan, a wide-ranging revolt is launched in Saudi Arabia, overthrowing the monarchy and establishing an Islamic Republic aligned with the coalition. Now with the Middle East in hand, the coalition is manipulating the market in its favor, the US and its allies, disenfranchised by the defeat against the Iraqis, are in a difficult situation with the social and economic crisis at the door. With the 2008 crisis, the situation that already seemed irreversible becomes even worse. Chaos ensued as unemployment rose and solutions were thrown into the air by the most varied factions, the United States of America was a powder keg and the explosion came with the assassination of President Barack Obama on September 10, 2009, which happened was the breakdown of the United States of America into several states with factions calling war for unification in their own ways. The World in 2010...
And... Disunited States
Some of the US Warlords...
I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
It Will feature:
1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces.
2. An abundance of different scenarios
3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
4. Events for the most important Nations
5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
6. Leaders for all Major Realms
7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit
12. A nice Custom Icon
I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls