Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Alvaro_0

Remove Cancer Disease

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Sonicsweden1 said:

I'm sorry but... Who cares? I mean really, WHO CARES?!

Well certainly not you, but some people out there (including myself to some extent) are really pedantic about everything that small things like these actually bother them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 5:48 PM, SLiCK_Mx said:

Well certainly not you, but some people out there (including myself to some extent) are really pedantic about everything that small things like these actually bother them.

Short: OCD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I get it, attention to detail, it's cool, it's more realistic, whatever. I just think that this is a bit TOO small. But I do care just as little that it is in this just as much as I would care if it gets removed so whatever. Ignore me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

Okay I get it, attention to detail, it's cool, it's more realistic, whatever. I just think that this is a bit TOO small. But I do care just as little that it is in this just as much as I would care if it gets removed so whatever. Ignore me.

Lmao why do people care if you think it's stupid then leave it alone let the people who actually give a fuck alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lonathan said:

Lmao why do people care if you think it's stupid then leave it alone let the people who actually give a fuck alone 

I JUST said ignore me. Also, do I not get to state my opinion because I think it's dumb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 5:14 PM, Lonathan said:

Lmao why do people care if you think it's stupid then leave it alone let the people who actually give a fuck alone 

Listen, If someone posts something I disagree with then I will most likely say that I disagree. That's just me. I could've probably worded it a bit less mean though, I'll give you that.

Edited by Sonicsweden1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sonicsweden1 said:

Listen, If someone posts something I disagree with then I will most likely say that I disagree. That's just me. I could've probably worded it a bit less mean though, I'll give you that.

Fine disagree all you want that's not my point is you're saying people are dumb for caring about it yet you call it dumb anyways? I know you just ment to just to disagree but you worded it like a hostile attack 

Edited by Lonathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, Lonathan said:

Fine disagree all you want that's not my point is you're saying people are dumb for caring about it yet you call it dumb anyways? I know you just ment to just to disagree but you worded it like a hostile attack 

Well in that case sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, Sonicsweden1 said:

I JUST said ignore me. Also, do I not get to state my opinion because I think it's dumb? yes i am super dump lol

wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Armolitskiy
      CLOSED
      Go to:
       
      New governments:
      Nazism Dictatorship [new] Theocracy Militarism Partisans Socialism Technocracy Conservatism Federation And I did some changes to Communism.
      New diseases:
      HIV/AIDS (I'm not sure that I did everything right) Malaria
        Be sure to write what you want to see in the new version of the mod.
        INSTALL:
      Just put a folder from the archive in the game directory DOWNLOAD:
      Small mod by Armolitskiy.zip
    • By Łukasz Jakowski
      Where do I can find Diseases?
      Go to game files -> game -> Diseases.json

      YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGQadzV4Ykg
       
      Example code of one of Diseases:
              {             Name: "Smallpox",                          BeginningYear: -5000,             EndYear: 5000,                          DURATION_TURNS_MIN: 4,             DURATION_TURNS_EXTRA: 10,                          OUTBREAK_CHANCE: 0.275,             OUTBREAK_PROVINCES: 6,             OUTBREAK_PROVINCES_EXTRA: 8,                          EXPANSION_MODIFIER: 1.325,             EXPANSION_MODIFIER_EXTRA: 4.75,                          OUTBREAK_SCORE_POPULATION: 0.3,             OUTBREAK_SCORE_ECONOMY: 0.4,             OUTBREAK_SCORE_DEVELOPMENT_LOW: 0.05,             OUTBREAK_SCORE_DEVELOPMENT: 0.05,             OUTBREAK_SCORE_HAPPINESS_LOW: 0.05,             OUTBREAK_SCORE_HAPPINESS: 0.05,                          DEATH_RATE_MIN:   0.000815,             DEATH_RATE_EXTRA: 0.002725,                          R: 99,             G: 215,             B: 178,         },  
    • By ageofpartan
      vaccines against diseases would be great.
       
      and cancer does not spread so fast even because it is not contagious
×
×
  • Create New...