Age of History Games

Kaiserreich 

A leagacy of welktrieg

Lore:

Central powers won the First World War because America never came to help so both France and Britain got what was supposed to be the treaty of Versailles to Germany in our time line to the entrants in theirs. Due to the crushing terms communism took over in France and Britain and they forced their leaders out and sent them to their colonies. America never experienced the roaring 20s from the war so it was broke and FDR never became president so the Great Depression hit hard and nothing fixed it. German helped Russia defeat the Soviets in Russia so the Soviet Union never came about.

Scenario.rar Civilizations.rar UI.rar

Edited by josesias_212

Great job! The only slight complains that I have are that a couple of islands are neutral when they are not supposed to, some borders look kinda weird and countries like Somalia are completely missing. Were you looking at the HoI4 Kaiserreich whilst making this? All around great scenario with slight flaws

On 9/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, TheBlueShadow58 said:

Great job! The only slight complains that I have are that a couple of islands are neutral when they are not supposed to, some borders look kinda weird and countries like Somalia are completely missing. Were you looking at the HoI4 Kaiserreich whilst making this? All around great scenario with slight flaws

Thanks,i will fix this later because im working in a new project of the "The New Order:Last Days of Europe"

Edited by josesias_212

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ModCap
      Hello. We are about to complete Kaiserreich, The Legacy Of The Weltkrieg, the first script of the "The Alternate Mod Pack" project we started as the Modcap Team.

Here are the features of this scenario:

- New civilizations
      - New music (exclusive to the German Empire)
      - Tuned technologies
      - Adjusted populations
      - 100 events
      - Happiness adjustment
      - "Choose Your Path" feature for certain countries
      - Continuous new updates

Here are the video of our ww2 scenerio(The graphics and a lot of thing will be updated.)
      And if you want to help us, watch our videos about our mods, or just wanna visit our discord, here are the links.

https://discord.gg/5zwgNvX5

• By xx_Agam_xx
      Pomysł i opis scenariusza
      Death Reich to scenariusz, w którym Niemcy wygrywają I Wojne Światową. Ale scenariusz jest oparty na filmie:
      Mapa

Kontakt
      Niezgoda:  ! Agam # 5354
      Discord:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW7Mx8H1C0hDb4TSZmNjTWQ
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By Ern and Vaux
      KAISERREICH: LEGACY OF WELTKRIEG
      Kaiserreich is one of the most popular mods for HOI4. And it is a popular scenario for AoH2 too. But I am tired of bad Kaiserreich scenarios in this forum so I decided to make a Kaiserreich mod.
      This Mod Will Include:
      -Ideologies from Kaiserreich
      -Different Paths for Different Countries
      -A Great Kaiserreich Experience
      Progress will be updated regularly.
      AoC2ModdingTR 
    • By Some user
      [I'm reposting this scenario because I noticed that I had downloaded the wrong one, I'm really sorry.]
      BUT HERE IT IS!
      A scenario I made that I imagined... what if the Fatherland and Austria-Hungary were in WW2 instead of Nazi Germany? And that's what I did.
      {I put the original Kaiserreich flag (made by fans) because I think it is very beautiful.}
      Enjoy and comment~ ❤️
      ----------------------------------------

{DOWNLOADS AND FLAG PREVIEW}

WW2 cursed.rar Custom CIV.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!