Age of Civilizations
NotSoAmerican

This game is really dead

there is no reason in hiding this. the game was sort of dead when it was released. the game was highly anticipated upon release but when it finally came a few people had sort of stopped caring and moved on to other games. And in the situation it is in now doesn't make it any better because there is no many things for you to do anymore in the game and then half of the mods are being discontinued with nobody to continue on with it. Not saying the game is completely dead. Unless Lukasz decides to update the game with a giant update the game will die completely. Though I believe he has already moved on. So to speak. The forums has died down in new mods,scenarios,and maps. It was a lovely game, It is enjoyable, but people have abandoned it, most of it anyways, I barely visit here anymore besides to post weird topics such as "UwU" and no im not a furry. 

This community is amazing and will always be for however long it lasts. I'll visit the forums every once in a while to check what is happening. Like or Dislike what i have said. it is honestly the truth.

NSA, signing off

Edited by NotSoAmerican

No shit the community is dead, the owner abandoned the game. Its just what happens. No reason to tread on it and complain about it, instead of just saying the community is dead try imputing something to the community like a scenario or what other in attempt to make it lively.

23 hours ago, Noodles said:

No shit the community is dead, the owner abandoned the game. Its just what happens. No reason to tread on it and complain about it, instead of just saying the community is dead try imputing something to the community like a scenario or what other in attempt to make it lively.

Alright listen.  You may or may not know this but making scenarios takes a long time.  I am making a mod, that will literally be finished in 2020. The reason it takes a long time is because it is not just slapping countries onto the map saying "Well, this is the scenario nothing happens but it's the journey of the random stuff that happens!" it is a long process.  I wanted to post the topic only to tell the truth not to spread false hopes to the remaining community. And to the people who have stayed are literally the best