Age of History Games
adham3521

1880 v1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By Colombi
      Mi primer mapa inspirado en la primera guerra mundial y en algun futuro lanzar una actualizacion con eventos
      WW1.rar
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 550 | Plan for provinces: ~1500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (2/19/21)
      Day of History 4 guys! So yesterday I got tested positive for coronavirus and I still feel sad. But I made a stream and you guys cheered me up :3
      So um... thank you for that, I made over 100 provinces this week (114 to be exact), finished venostan, started with johanca (after few provinces it'll be finished too) and made 2 (yes, 2) provinces in stanovia. lol | Here it goes:

Update (2/12/21)
      Day of History 3! Yes it's another friday and yesterday I was streaming myself doing this map (Watch on: http://youtube.com/kingpvz)
      I made over 90 provinces and completed following regions: Scann', Mauritovania, Stanovian Island A (last island that was not done yet) and UnScann'ed Stanovia! Took me less time than I thought. lol; Also I raised my plan for provinces by 500! | Here it is:

Update (2/5/21)
      Another DoH (Day of History) is here and I made 82 new provinces, Finished Stanovian borders, completed Venostan Kingdom and Martinovia and on the top I did some point experiments lol | Here it is:

#slavsunite
    • By Ern and Vaux
      The Rising Sun
      Now you will probably say "hey man there is already a world where Japanese won it is TNO" but in this universe
      Axis didn't won, Germany and Italy lost the war but the land of Rising Sun won.
      Scenario is currently work in progress
      There will be 30+ events for the nations below:
      1.0 "The Sun is Setting"
      -Ottoman Reclamation Government
      -Empire of China
      -Empire of Japan
      -Mongol Ulus
      -Empire of Vietnam
      -Islamic Republic of Indonesia

Progress will be shared regularly
    • By Kerems2434
      Conqueror's II / What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR? (DETAILED SCENARIO)
      One of our modders, @İmperial Sealand, has designed a new scenario for Conqueror's II.
      This scenario is about "What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR?". This is a really detailed scenario.
      There are 93 events in this scenario. So if you love play the game with events, this scenario is a good choice for you.
      STORY OF THE SCENARİO:
      With Lenin's death in 1924, the Soviet Union was shaken, and many Politburo members did not know what to do. Finally, in 1925, Trotsky took over with the support of the Red Army and students, but there were too many names in the Politburo that opposed him. Trotsky had to be careful.
      In Germany, the German Social Democratic Party cooperated with the Communists against the incoming Nazi threat, and in 1928, with Trotsky's support, the Communists came to power in Germany and drove the Nazis out of the country. After communist rule, the monarchists captured Prussia and established the Kingdom of Prussia.
      The Nazis came to Austria and formed a party and came to power in 1932. They then formed an Axis alliance with Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria. In addition, the Nazis had secret organizations in Switzerland and Germany.
      In Italy, the Communist Party staged a coup led by Mussolini and waved the red flag.
      France, on the other hand, was going through a very turbulent period, and the Communists were getting stronger every day.
      Spain, like France, was in a turbulent period.
      In Brazil, there was a communist coup.
      In Asia, Japan-China tensions were about to turn into a war.
      The states of Czechoslovakia and Galicia, on the other hand, were experiencing tensions with the Axis powers.
      In the same way, Hungary, Bulgaria and the USSR claimed rights on the territory of Romania.
      PICTURES:

LINK: 
      YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO!
      AoC2ModdingTR
      @İmperial Sealand
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!