LEGACY OF THE BLITZKIERG

THIS MOD INCLUDES:
      -Custom Maps =0%
      -A Great Historical Map 1920-1945=5%
      -CUSTOM UI =25%
      -AND ETC...
    • By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.2
      Age of Elder Scrolls - modification, that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Map of the Nirn (4648 prov., 77 scenarios, 334 form.civs);
      -Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 57 scenarios, 131 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov., 8 scenarios, 4 form.civs);
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov., 7 scenarios, 8 form.civs);
      -Simplified map of the Tamriel (612 prov., 9 scenarios, 87 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Music from the TES games (61 tracks);
      -New sounds;
      -New font;
      -New icons;
      -New interface;
      -1622 new civilizations;
      -Some new ideologies;
      -Remaded "Ages";
      -Mechanics of the leaders remade under the "National bonuses" (246 in total);
      -Code changes like in Bloody Europe II.
      Mod is available for PC and Androids
      DOWNLOAD LINKS:
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

ANDROID:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

Also check my old mod: 
      Bloody Europe II

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

DEMO AVAILABLE!! v1.2
      https://mega.nz/file/OrIXmQ4A#i_TX1Y_uF0EATHvlxdgP_gu2WjYkEa88lH3FgQ-hJks

Heil Shop Soy!

• By new lakhal 2.0
      Remake rise china but
       but add event pre 2022 like crisis oil 2014 go china supportpower but more power economic collapse usa 2020s happened  but more worst 
      Shanghai Pact never change this my timeline rise china just happened Venezuelan War china start proxy war again usa after WTA invasion Venezuelan wanna oil this event happen 2020 pre start scenarios also Venezuelan War fine war usa pre  weakened second 2021 evn after us army  back home reat Venezuelan army War again china no boss army Venezuelan usa oil company just take Venezuelan again war china  Venezuelan War not end yet but 
    • By Cado
      Could Anyone Help Me how to change an civilization name when they change their ideology?
      like example:i played as bulgaria then i want to change my government to monarchy,however i also want to change the name to the "bulgarian empire" but not by TAPPING the flag then change bulgaria's name but by permanent so its like when poland change its government to communism they will change their name to "Polish People's Republic"
      Could Anyone Explain How? 😩

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!