Sorry for my bad english.
Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
What do you think?
Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
provinces completed: unknown
all territory names
adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)
By BOT Eldemir
I would like to know what combination of settings makes the game look the most pleasing to the eye.
The most disturbing to me in the game are the flashing borders of countries that look nasty.
Once after setting the highest possible resolution the borders were smooth and not flickering but now it doesn't do anything (when choosing the world I have set the scale 7).
Does anyone know what to set up to make the game look the prettiest? or are there any graphics enhancing modes in the game?
Thank you in advance for your help.