Age of Civilizations

Posted (edited)

Hello!

This is the scenario of the alternative world of 2065. The world in this scenario is in complete decline since in 1964 there was a nuclear war between the USSR, the United States and Great Britain. Many autonomies, regions, were liberated. Revolutions are going on in Venezuela, Russia, Mexico, South Africa, and difficult battles between the French on the one hand, and Algerians and Tunisians on the other, are going on in French Algeria. And only you can change the world in this scenario! Restore the Russian Empire, restore the British Empire, make America great again, make China united or leave it fragmented, but subjugate all Chinese countries, restore the Roman Empire or Viznatiya (as you want), and finally re-create the Third Reich and subjugate Europe as you wanted Adolf Hitler!

There will be ~ 400 events in the script! Almost vevery country will have ~ 20 events!

In terms of gameplay, nothing else will change.

Other mods were involved in the mod (Addon +, Aoc Laucher 11:59, Russian civil war.

I also ask if someone can translate the script into: German, French, Italian, Turkish and Chinese then write here on the form I will try to answer immediately (or not immediately)!

When will this scenario come out?

It will be released around the new year.

How will this scenario be special?

It will have ~ 400 events and a thoughtful plot.

Will it develop?

Yes, but I will not be able to develop this scenario alone. So I get your help!

When to ride development?

After April of next year.

When is the beta or alpha version released?

Around October 27-31

Will there be a separate discord server for testers?

Yes it will and yes it will be for testers.

Will work be parallel to this project?

Yes there will be, and there will be 2.

What are these projects?

Project on the seven-year war, and the hundred-year war.

I apologize right away if there are errors Google translator is VERY bad to translate suffixes and endings.

image.thumb.png.90aecb7c1ade351ca20c9c317ef0fdbd.png

image.thumb.png.8d557959c977e2da37f555dfcdc84b7a.png

image.thumb.png.f18795fb1258b2ff7c170875afc82744.png

image.thumb.png.5183abc39adfc76042515309e9756106.png

image.thumb.png.7f66b9bf1e1a9b119cffd25e80e4b8fa.png

image.thumb.png.74169f51a7cd241cdf9902b680959ecd.png

Edited by MAxbarkc16

On 10/6/2019 at 12:10 PM, MAxbarkc16 said:

Hello!

This is the scenario of the alternative world of 2065. The world in this scenario is in complete decline since in 1964 there was a nuclear war between the USSR, the United States and Great Britain. Many regions, autonomies were liberated, and a revolution is underway in Venusuela, Russia, Mexico, and Algerians and Tunisians are fighting for independence in France. And only you can change the world in this scenario! Restore the Russian Empire, restore the British Empire, make America great again, make China united or leave it fragmented, but subjugate all Chinese countries, restore the Roman Empire or Viznatiya (as you want), and finally re-create the Third Reich and subjugate Europe as you wanted Adolf Hitler!

The script is expected to be released in the new year.

There will be ~ 400 events in the script! Almost vevery country will have ~ 20 events!
In terms of gameplay, nothing else will change.

Other mods were involved in the mod (Addon +, Aoc Laucher 11:59, Russian ciil war.
I also ask if someone can translate the script into: English, German, French, Italian, Turkish and Chinese then write here on the form I will try to answer immediately (or not immediately)!

It will be released around the new year.

It will have ~ 400 events and a thoughtful plot.

Yes, but alone I can’t ruin it so send me your ideas!

After April of next year.

I apologize right away if there are errors Google translator is VERY bad to translate suffixes and endings.

Screenshots will be about a week after I finish the world map and redo some borders.

It looks interesant!

18 hours ago, Lucas L said:

No problem, it was only a day hehe.

I just have university studies and courses, and right now in my life not everything is calm. Also, different time zones do not allow me to respond on time.

2 hours ago, MAxbarkc16 said:
I just have university studies and courses, and right now in my life not everything is calm. Also, different time zones do not allow me to respond on time.

As I said, no problem ;-)!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oreshek:3
      Time of scenario is the 1st of January 1933
      If you will see "!☆...☆!" It is mean the word "new"
      I want to introduce you to my scenario "Germanyreich". This scenario is somewhat similar to Fuhrerreich and Kaiserreich. 
      Changes:В Европе: Германия победила Антанту, но в то же время потеряла свои колонии в Африке, Океании и Азии, но является великой европейской страной, потому что она имеет большое влияние в Европе. В СССР идет гражданская война. Украина отделена от СССР в результате захвата территорий поляками. В Великобританию приезжает партия технократов. Во Франции раскол происходит там, где республиканцы правят в Европе и части острова Корсика, а технократы правят в бывших французских колониях (Африка, Азия, Океания и Южная Америка).Австро-Венгрия распадается из-за смерти правителя и эрцгерцога Франца Фердинанда на три королевства: Австрийскую империю, Венгерское Королевство и Королевство Босния и Герцеговина. Болгария выигрывает и получает территории: Сербия, Греция, Румыния и Албания. Дания теряет все свои континентальные территории, но сохраняет колонии. Новое государство-это "Оденсе" (идеология - город-государство (Дания и Оденсе-марионетки Германии)). Финляндия получает часть территории Республики Карелия и Мурманской области (регионы России). The Baltic states are divided into: The Independent Part (Livonia) and the German Puppet (Teutonic Order). The Ottoman Empire avoids collapse and gets all the islands of Greece in the Aegean. !☆ The northern region of Romania (or the Republic of Moldova) becomes independent (perhaps it will be the Vasaal of Germany (ideology - the monarchy)).  In Italy, there is a civil war (Monarchists versus Communists).  The Austrian Empire included the territories of the 19th century (the territories belong to modern Italy) ☆!.
      In Asia: the Ottoman Empire receives the territory of Egypt (the right-bank territories of the Nile), Kuwait. Iraq as a state does not exist, and part of the territories is taken from Iran and Saudi Arabia. The Ottoman Empire also takes the Russian coast of the Black and partially the Sea of Azov. The puppet state of Crimea is being created (ideology is the horde). In British India, there was a civil war over which a new state, "India" (ideology - fascism), appears. In China, there is a collapse and part of Japan. Mongolia and Tanu-Tuva come under the control of the Russian Empire (another revolutionary government). Manzhou-go and Inner Mongolia (forgot the name) become the state of the "Empire of Qin" (puppet of Japan). All German-Asian territories are part of Japan.
      In Africa: Territories do not change except: The state of DR Congo (ideology - communism) and the Republic of South Africa (becomes completely independent of Great Britain. Ideology - Nazism) appears.
      In N. America: Canada is completely independent of the United Kingdom. (Ideology - Nazism). Depression is taking place in the USA and soon a new Civil War will begin. Also losing some territory. In Mexico, ideology (communism) is changing and territories (new territories from Guatemala) are being lost. A new state appears with the ideology of the "horde" (state is the Republic of Pirates). This state has territories: the USA, Mexico, Great Britain, France, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama (in other words: the western coast of the Caribbean Sea, part of the islands of Cuba and Haiti, island colonies of Great Britain and France (to Bermuda in the north and coast of S. America in the south)).

!☆ In S. America: Civil war takes place in Argentina (Republicans vs. Fascists) ☆!.
      Will be added: new states, events, new leaders and balance editing.
      About the Russian Civil War: If one state from the revolutionary parties wins or a white peace is concluded between all, then each of the revolutionary parties joins its alliance (it will be added soon)
      Sorry for my mistakes, because I'm Russian and badly know English.
      You can write me, if you want download this scenario and you can write your rate it

• By bumeranq 14
      Alternative 2050
      [LINK]

modernworld.rar
    • By Arda_TR
      3rd Balkan War by Arda_TR
      Youtube channel = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt97Ro5t-Srvs_tYq-N89vQ
      steam profile = https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407976982
      Scenario link = https://drive.google.com/open?id=12aJxXZ6QWqqBXuKZ1bDVmTYdEMbVlWeO

• By Brennernator
      Hello All,
      In this scenario, the Sun disappeared out of nowhere, and sent earth flinging off into space. Without the sun's warmth, Humanity was forced to settle around geothermal areas in order to survive. Now, earth has found a new star, and has started to thaw. The various Technocracies of Earth must venture out into unclaimed land. Each one of them dreams of unification, but who will be the one to do it?
      this is incredibly inaccurate, but I attempted to put civilizations pretty close to geothermal activity. Yes, this would never happen, for a variety of reasons. This Scenario is not for everyone, but have fun 

- Brennernator 
      NoSun....zip