Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Fate of World Mod - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions, New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Bozkurtlu-Turk-Bayrag.png

Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR

Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.

New Scenarios: 

The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.

New UI:

This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).

A2G0LV.png

RRNbf0.png

GB73LQ.png

New Map Background:

New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)

LQ23Qd.png

UM3405.png

dQJ6GV.png

New Maps:

Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.

New Ideologies & Religions:

Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.

For example:

Monarchy - Christian

Monarchy - Muslim

Monarchy - Buddhist

or

Fascism - Jewish

Fascism - Christian

Fascism - Muslim 

ETC.

New Icons:

Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber

MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.

FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP

(ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)

PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113

Edited by Kerems2434

5 minutes ago, WorkPlease said:

I mean on the forums, you say mode, but the actual spelling is mod.

Oh, you are right, I will fix name. Thank you. My English is too bed, sorry 😄

Edited by Kerems2434

On 10/7/2019 at 12:10 AM, Kerems2434 said:

Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR

Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.

New Scenarios: 

The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.

New UI:

This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).

A2G0LV.png

RRNbf0.png

GB73LQ.png

New Map Background:

New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)

LQ23Qd.png

UM3405.png

dQJ6GV.png

New Maps:

Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.

New Ideologies & Religions:

Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.

For example:

Monarchy - Christian

Monarchy - Muslim

Monarchy - Buddhist

or

Fascism - Jewish

Fascism - Christian

Fascism - Muslim 

ETC.

New Icons:

Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber

MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.

FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP

(ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)

PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

do u rly know what mean islam :?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

1 hour ago, PANTIC said:

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

Not removed, just changed. they should say x-Islam

also any religion can become corrupt.

1 hour ago, PANTIC said:

hold on!

Fascism - Muslim? Rly?

Monarchy - Muslim ?

U,should remove this

36 minutes ago, WorkPlease said:

Not removed, just changed. they should say x-Islam

also any religion can become corrupt.

What we want to do is add every religion to every ideology. For example, you want to make your state Christian and govern with democracy. Then you will choose the Christian-Democratic ideology. All religions will be added in this way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games